Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hawk Pads

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
the non-comfort pads. The option for the second pad came later in 2015. My 2015 pads behaved exactly like the pads I had on the 2014 ST that I drove for 6 months.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
More feedback coming soon. My hawks and oem blanks on the way. Fwiw, I've run hawk hps pads on all types of cars from a VW R32 to my wife's Mazda 5 minivan and never had a a bad thing to say. They are my go to pad.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
I have ran hawks on many cars in past and loved them also but the 5.0 on my fiesta was a different story.

I feel like the people saying they did not like the pads had the same experience as me. I did not bleed the lines or bed them, after installing them I expected to be able to do neck breaking stop from low speed (20-30km/h to 0), but it was not happening. I toughed it up and after maybe 500km they were great!

I would have a hard time comparing with the stock because they were pretty worn out when I bought the car in January, so no comparison. For me, they brake well and predictably, not only at low speed, but doing some hard braking at higher speed they are also doing their job very well.

They just take a bit longer to settle in than I expected and what I've been used to. Might be what you get with higher performance brakes?

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
After I bed in the pads, they have been great! The first few stops during the bedding process were lengthy with terrible pedal feel. It wasn't until I did the 60-0 repeated stops and then letting the brakes cool and sit overnight did the brakes feel good. I expected that after years of bedding pads.