Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

P0103 code

I recently installed my 3" catless DP and loaded AP stage 3. I have put about 200 miles and then threw P0103 code,, Mass air flow voltage. Any ideas?

Regardless if the voltage is high or low, you should check the sensor(s). Grab a volt meter and start poking around and refer to the owners manual or a repair manual for the approximate values of voltage/resistance. Make sure it isn't dirty as well and everything fits snug and there are no air leaks anywhere. That's the first place to start. It's best to have a good handheld so you can look at freeze frame data. Although not everyone has those since they are expensive, but they are awesome to have around in such a situation. I don't own a AP yet so I'm unaware of the info/detail they can give with diagnostic information.

Sometimes these things can be small and simple as something not tight, dirty or up to a sensor malfunctioning and needs replacement.

OP
M
Thread Starter #5
I will double check all connections and for cleanliness tonight, looks like an OEM MaF sensor runs about $120ish?

dyn085

2000 Post Club
There should be no reason to replace it unless you somehow broke it and all it does is measure air temp.

I recently installed my 3" catless DP and loaded AP stage 3. I have put about 200 miles and then threw P0103 code,, Mass air flow voltage. Any ideas?
Interested if you resolved your code issue as I'll be doing a downpipe/exhaust change as well. Thanks!