Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

3M Ceramic Clear bra installation

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
My wife was kind enough to take a couple of pics of my Performance blue FiST getting a clear bra applied. Its being done right now. I opted for a full hood, fender caps, bumper, and nirror backs. They come to your home to do the installation. This is the same place I used three years ago to get my Mustang protected (Starshieldsolutions.com).

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Awesome, how much did they charged you?

OP
W

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
lol, the Coke gets them every time. $600 is a good deal.
It's my second car being done, so I got a discount. Same thing with the window tinting. Mine was $300.00, my sons GTI will be $275.00.

OP
W

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Video of installation of clear bra

[video=youtube_share;rFSoe3_otRA]http://youtu.be/rFSoe3_otRA[/video]

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Whats the benefit of going ceramic on the clear bra?

OP
W

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
Whats the benefit of going ceramic on the clear bra?
This stuff is self healing and harder than paint. I live about 35 miles (one way) from work, and the tractor trailers loaded with gravel are always laying down rocks. I put this film down on my 2011 Mustang, and have never dented or chipped my front end. My wife never put the film on her 2012 Focus, and she has 5-6 large paint chips on her hood. I'm done with the film, now onto the speed mods.