Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pumaspeed X-37 Hybrid Turbo Thread

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Official Pumaspeed X-37 Hybrid Turbo Thread

Let's try and keep discussions in this thread just to the PumaSpeed x-37 hybrid turbo...

For discussions and comparisons between various hybrid turbo's available please post in this thread below where some posts have already been moved over to...

X-37 / ATP 2554 & 60 / Cyborg - Turbo Comparisons & Discussion

thanks...

Tony@pumaspeed.co.uk

Best poc for pumaspeed, i dealt directly with him when i purchased my x-37

Sent from my SM-G530P using Tapatalk
Ill try him. Planned on putting in an order within the next month. This sucks that I cannot go through Adam, but thanks for this contact info : ) I have a core sitting in a box already.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I just got this email from Tony last night.
It may shed a little light on things.

Hi David
It seems there is a lot of misinformation about the x37 turbos We are still here We will always be here on email ,Facebook messenger, Whatsapp And even the old telephone .
What we can't do is be everywhere and on all the forums not with the limited staffing and exponential amount of work we have

I was warned about tune + some time ago and without being too rude he seems to be very mercenary and self centred as the other USA based trader suggested

He seems to have issued a statement that I cannot see but does seems to rubbish us a tad

Maybe this statement coincides with the fact that he now has ten core units sat with him ,has sent 4 packages of 5 turbos back to us on our account and hasn't paid any shipping back to us for any of them.
Two weeks ago we asked him to start paying the bills from FedEx as they had now arrived and he could be billed an honest and correct amount.
Rather a coincidence I think.

I am now stuck with no core and over 2000 dollars in my core plus a bill for return post X 4 or 5 times

My personal whatsapp number is

Pumaspeed Facebook messages works well as does my Tony McQuire Facebook page

So why people can't get hold of us is beyond me

Tony McQuire.
Sent from my iPhone

Dave

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
I just got this email from Tony last night.
It may shed a little light on things.

"Hi David,

It seems there is a lot of misinformation about the x37 turbos We are still here We will always be here on email ,Facebook messenger, Whatsapp And even the old telephone...What we can't do is be everywhere and on all the forums not with the limited staffing and exponential amount of work we have...

I was warned about tune + some time ago and without being too rude he seems to be very mercenary and self centred as the other USA based trader suggested...He seems to have issued a statement that I cannot see but does seems to rubbish us a tad...

Maybe this statement coincides with the fact that he now has ten core units sat with him ,has sent 4 packages of 5 turbos back to us on our account and hasn't paid any shipping back to us for any of them...Two weeks ago we asked him to start paying the bills from FedEx as they had now arrived and he could be billed an honest and correct amount....Rather a coincidence I think....I am now stuck with no core and over 2000 dollars in my core plus a bill for return post X 4 or 5 times...

My personal whatsapp number is XXXXXX...Pumaspeed Facebook messages works well as does my Tony McQuire Facebook page....So why people can't get hold of us is beyond me???

Tony McQuire."
Thanks for reaching out to PumaSpeed Dave...Interesting to hear another side of the story...

It's also good to know there now may be a reliable contact moving forward for those who wish to purchase an x-37 Hybrid Turbo directly from PumaSpeed by contacting Tony@pumaspeed.co.uks...

Let's hope this also resolves some issues that a few of our members have had in the past with PumaSpeed with respect to ordering and lack of customer service responsiveness...

[HR][/HR]

Now please let's try and move forward from here ...thanks

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thanks for reaching out to PumaSpeed Dave...Interesting to hear another side of the story...

It's also good to know there now may be a reliable contact moving forward for those who wish to purchase an x-37 Hybrid Turbo directly from PumaSpeed by contacting Tony@pumaspeed.co.uks...

Let's hope this also resolves some issues that a few of our members have had in the past with PumaSpeed with respect to ordering and lack of customer service responsiveness...
[HR][/HR]

Now please let's try and move forward from here ...thanks
Guess I'll put this pitchfork down then...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LILIKE16ST

I want this damn turbo...end of story haha. I'm not in position to purchase now but hope to sometime over the next couple years. All the reviews and the videos I have watched on YouTube displaying what this thing is capable of have had me sold for at least a couple months now. It is perfect for what I want out of the car and a much cheaper and easier option to go with as well.

haste

1000 Post Club
I want this damn turbo...end of story haha. I'm not in position to purchase now but hope to sometime over the next couple years. All the reviews and the videos I have watched on YouTube displaying what this thing is capable of have had me sold for at least a couple months now. It is perfect for what I want out of the car and a much cheaper and easier option to go with as well.

This turbo is great, especially for a daily driver. I am still running the stock intake elbow and its holding me up as far as finalizing my tune for 93. I haven't bothered with e30 yet. The car feels amazing right now. I am on the positive side of 250whp and 290 ft lbs as it is. I've consistently seen over 26 psi boost and it only tapers to 22psi, using the stock elbow. Once I can get more air in there...

I found out recently my big bore turbo inlet has finally shipped and I should get it installed by this weekend. I hope to finalize my 93 tune by the end of next week, then on to e30. e30 is where I stop. No WMI for me.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Why don't you send an email and ask him?

Dave

Just got back from a dyno day, ran 3 on a dynojet, best was 266WHP 257TQ on E30, will post dyno sheet soon

haste

1000 Post Club
Just got back from a dyno day, ran 3 on a dynojet, best was 266WHP 257TQ on E30, will post dyno sheet soon
nice.

i finally got my elbow and installed it fri night. got to drive it this morning after the hurricane. im holding 26 psi to redline now. woot.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Yep, and hard numbers to back it up. :) These datalogs were done using the same tune but with just the elbow changed.

Shell 93 E10
Not interested in actual V-dyno peak numbers, but it would be cool to know the change/difference/DELTA from those to logs compared.

Bet the car is pretty different now.

haste

1000 Post Club
Awesome to see someone prove the inlet is a factor in performance :)
Not interested in actual V-dyno peak numbers, but it would be cool to know the change/difference/DELTA from those to logs compared.

Bet the car is pretty different now.
Just ran the logs in V-dyno. There is 25hp difference up top and a tremendous difference in how long the car holds peak power till redline. There is 20lb-ft difference in torque at the top end, too.

The car definitely pulls better at the top end. I can't wait to get this thing fully tuned on 93, then on to e30.