Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pumaspeed X-37 Hybrid Turbo Thread

Here's my most recent dyno showing the E30 over the last dyno with 91. Nothing else on the car changed and these are still with a stock cat-back. I knew it was a huge difference just from the seat of the pants after switching to the E30. An x47 would be great, but for the cost I'm perfectly happy and will be content to stay with the 37.

Here's my most recent dyno showing the E30 over the last dyno with 91. Nothing else on the car changed and these are still with a stock cat-back. I knew it was a huge difference just from the seat of the pants after switching to the E30. An x47 would be great, but for the cost I'm perfectly happy and will be coming tent to stay with the 37.
I've got bad eyes but that looks like 290 whp. That's certainly appearing to me when the cost is factored in etc.

LILIKE16ST

Yea considering the price differences of used vs new if there is that much difference in price the x37 is still the better bang for the buck for the time being until used x47s come around.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Yea considering the price differences of used vs new if there is that much difference in price the x37 is still the better bang for the buck for the time being until used x47s come around.
I'm just running plane old chevron piss and the way Alex has me setup the car is damn fast! Can't even imagine what e30 will feel like, soon as the weather clears up, I will know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my most recent dyno showing the E30 over the last dyno with 91. Nothing else on the car changed and these are still with a stock cat-back. I knew it was a huge difference just from the seat of the pants after switching to the E30. An x47 would be great, but for the cost I'm perfectly happy and will be content to stay with the 37.
Wow, that's a pretty big pickup with just a change in fuel! No change in the tune to take advantage of the E30? Would like to see how 93 would compare to the 91. Maybe 5-10 hp and tq...

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member

Here's my most recent dyno showing the E30 over the last dyno with 91. Nothing else on the car changed and these are still with a stock cat-back. I knew it was a huge difference just from the seat of the pants after switching to the E30.
Great results!

Could you fill in the ??? below so that these results can be added to "The ULTIMATE Dyno / V-Dyno Thread" PumaSpeed Hybrid Turbo section?

The ULTIMATE Dyno / V-Dyno Thread

FORUM NAME: Vegaspyder
TURBO: PumaSpeed x-37
ADDITIONAL UPGRADES: Injen Intake / DHM Race intercooler / ATP Downpipe / 15x8 TD 1.2 wheels / 205/50 tires
FUEL: e30 (91ACN)
DYNO OR V-DYNO: Dyno
TUNER: Tune+
RESULTS : 291whp / 301wtq

Great results!

Could you fill in the ??? below so that these results can be added to "The ULTIMATE Dyno / V-Dyno Thread" PumaSpeed Hybrid Turbo section?

The ULTIMATE Dyno / V-Dyno Thread

FORUM NAME: Vegaspyder
TURBO: PumaSpeed x-37
ADDITIONAL UPGRADES: ???
FUEL: e30 (91ACN)
DYNO OR V-DYNO: V-Dyno
TUNER: ???
RESULTS : 291whp / 301wtq
Sure,

"Power" mods At the time of dyno-
X-37
Injen intake
DHM Race intercooler/crash bar
Atp race downpipe
Stock cat-back
Cobb Accessport w/Tune+ tuning
15x8 Team Dynamics 1.2 wheels
205/50 tires

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

91 + e30 and you made 290 on the X37? Uhhh that's damn good
Yup, on a dyno jet and with other fists whose power levels were right where they should be so I know the numbers were accurate.

After adding traction control the first two gears were useful again I think this is about the perfect street setup and I can't wait to get on a track again with all the power I'll have now up top. I was stock turbo last time and still faster than some "fast" cars.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
FYI...

Respond any interest in the thread posted by Stratified below....

Group Interest: Stratified X37 and X47 Turbo Bundles.

We are working with the folks over at PumaSpeed to bring and stock their hybrids and bundle them with Stratified tunes. It makes the most sense to bring these in larger batches due to shipping from the UK.

I want to gauge the interest for these turbo upgrades here. I would also like to gauge if you guys want to buy them outright/pay core fee or are ok with shipping your OEM turbos back as cores.

Just sent my X37 and turbo manifold out to Bryan to get ported and polished. I'll have a lot of spool data when I install it, but unfortunately I won't have a baseline to compare to.

Last edited:
Has anyone ran stock air box, and stock charge pipes with this turbo yet? I just wonder if there is a difference in power
I only had the mountune hotside pipe and the rest of the charge pipes are stock. Injen intake last time I dynod. Running cpe now. I'd say the charge pipes are perfectly adequate left OEM other than that hotside pipe.

[MENTION=1172]vegaspyder[/MENTION] You had some pretty good dyno numbers. Idk I might just rock the stock air box and charge pipes for now. I'm putting this thing on hopefully this weekend, we installed my buddy's x47 last weekend and that got me wanting to put mine on.

can you run a OTS tune on this turbo if you don't have a base map as long as you don't go WOT. I mean its the same turbo, just different internals, and same fueling system, you're not upgrading injectors, changing to a larger fuel pump or putting a massive turbo on it. I saw [MENTION=1668]haste[/MENTION] did this for 100 miles?

Ford Community Posts