Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pumaspeed X-37 Hybrid Turbo Thread

I can build you one.
I'm still not sure whether I want that or a C39 yet haha. I just want some data so I can throw some money at someone :p

Will have mine for sale once [MENTION=688]Sourskittle[/MENTION] is done with my c-39 :)
Hmmm You're pretty close too. PM me if it comes off and your looking to sell it.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Def maybe worth buying Wingzero's x37.
But I mean I can build you an X-37, NOT a C39. We have upgraded enough X37's to C39's that we have the X37 wheels in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Def maybe worth buying Wingzero's x37.
But I mean I can build you an X-37, NOT a C39. We have upgraded enough X37's to C39's that we have the X37 wheels in stock.
Oh I know what you meant. That's what I'm saying though, I still haven't decided whether it's worth it for me to go C39 over the X37 etc. Still on the fence. I do a lot of track/AutoX work and would like to stick around the low boost area to minimize heat issues and stay around a healthly spool up time. Chances are I will run a detuned tune for track stuff compared to the street, so for someone like me a 300whp capable turbo might not be worth it etc. I'll PM you.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
An update from PumaSpeed...

I posted this the other day on another thread...

PumaSpeed's New X-47 Hybrid Turbo

According to PumaSpeed, very soon you'll be able to purchase PumaSpeed's Hybrid Turbos through a US Vendor here stateside - Panda Motorworks...They will also be the "go to" guys for customers who want full US support...Panda also does installs (for those local) and are registered COBB ProTuners who can do both e-tunes as well as dyno tunes...

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
x-37 Hybrid Turbo & Full Suspension Fiesta ST Review - One Take (TST) (Video)

https://www.facebook.com/pumaspeedperformance/posts/1234645223256168

This x-37 is making 283whp on E30...

Published on Jan 24, 2017

"This Fiesta ST, despite its in-your-face Ken Block looks, is the most well balanced and fun to drive Fiesta ST's we've seen It balances big power with a finely tuned coilover suspension, the right tires, and the right exhaust, to bring the whole package together really nicely."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLDRXiSO7vE

[video=youtube;aLDRXiSO7vE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLDRXiSO7vE[/video]

I've been seeing it sitting in the background of the latest shoots and have been waiting patiently to see this! Looks great, glad it was reviewed well. Can't wait to get my build done!

Rhinopolis

Great video and great Fiesta ST build. I love my X37, and my car is built similiar (but unique to my brand of parts) except I don't have the LSD plus I have no rear seats. Anyways, I work with a Japanese valve manufacturer and I had a products development guy in from Tokyo this past Friday.

I drove my ST to work, and he and I grabbed lunch. He was familiar with the Fiesta ST but had never been in one before mine, and he was in awe of how tight and powerful the FiST with coilovers plus X37 and supportinging mods is. Nice vid and very nice build!

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Signing in because I just bought an X37. Still thinking it's the best value as you can get them for ~1,000 used as opposed to almost ~2,000 for an X47.
I will agree with you here, I'm seeing 29lbs/min on our shitty chevron gas here, with the stock intake. This turbo is amazing imo, yeah I would like a x47 but I would also like Ivanka Trump and Jennifer Lawrence for some ____ twister:)

On a different note, I will be making some purchases in the future when the American dollar takes a dump in the 2nd quarter.

I will agree with you here, I'm seeing 29lbs/min on our shitty chevron gas here, with the stock intake. This turbo is amazing imo, yeah I would like a x47 but I would also like Ivanka Trump and Jennifer Lawrence for some ____ twister:)

On a different note, I will be making some purchases in the future when the American dollar takes a dump in the 2nd quarter.
I too would very much like all those things lolol.

But yeah to put in into perspective, I'm getting a lightly used X37 (with inlet) for $1050 while keeping my stock turbo. A X47 with the inlet and keeping stock turbo is $2,295.00 (They're too new to be on the used market so I have to use new prices). No doubt it's the better unit, but does it justify spending literally over double the price? I don't think so. Not yet.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I too would very much like all those things lolol.

But yeah to put in into perspective, I'm getting a lightly used X37 (with inlet) for $1050 while keeping my stock turbo. A X47 with the inlet and keeping stock turbo is $2,295.00 (They're too new to be on the used market so I have to use new prices). No doubt it's the better unit, but does it justify spending literally over double the price? I don't think so. Not yet.
Well you're going to be more then content with your purchase. Just make sure you use either Strat or DHM for your tuning or BBW. I took a friend for a ride last night on our slippery roads and I did a 3rd gear pull and he was quite amazed.

Can't even wait for the e30 but the weather needs to turn around first.

And to answer you, if I was getting those two with the x47 purchase I would pay right now:) ;-)

AzNightmare

[video=youtube;MXi7sd7HX_8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXi7sd7HX_8[/video][/QUOTE]

Did someone say Twister?