Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Need to vent

So I was going to the bank today and some dumb a$$ that can't drive decides to come in my lane and I had to decide let him hit my car or swerve torwards the curb and pray I don't hit it. Well we know the outcome of this. And to top it all off he flew a$$ out of there and that's that. 1 hour later rim is off the car and already sent to be fixed by a coworkers friend. Now have to wait two weeks before I can get it back (he is on vacation). Just needed to vent I know we have all been there before but my baby only has 760 miles on her.

Attachments

Yeah its a horrible feeling. I curbed my wheel when this dude took up a tight right turn and didn't give me any space. It really does suck when that happens and you it really wasn't your fault. Glad you're getting it fixed thou

JasonHaven

I curb mine every once in a while, sadly, since I parallel park multiple times a day, every day. First time it happened I was horrified... now I'm not so much. I try to be careful, but I plan on just doing a manual touch up every once in a while. I don't think people pay that close of attention to my car for it to be a big deal haha

Also, people suck, sorry about your experience.

That's one of the reasons I went with a 215 size tire vs the stock 205. Much better curb resistance though it probably wouldn't of mattered in a higher speed incident like the one you had.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I would've followed him...got his plate number and called the insurance company and let them duke it out. That's what you pay insurance for....or someone could just carry a bat and follow him....wait for him to get out of his car and leave the area....walk over and introduce the bat to a mirror and call it even....it's what some people would do.

OP
Smoke627
Thread Starter #9
I would've followed him...got his plate number and called the insurance company and let them duke it out. That's what you pay insurance for....or someone could just carry a bat and follow him....wait for him to get out of his car and leave the area....walk over and introduce the bat to a mirror and call it even....it's what some people would do.

Believe me I tried to follow him but that guy was gone fast as hell. Life goes on and I got great friends to count on.