Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

x37-47 / 2554-60 / C39 / ST280 - Small Turbo Comparison Thread

grnmachine02

I was referring to people wanting threads for dyno charts only for certain turbos, and some acting like it's some yuuugggeee deal for wanting to see dynos. I kinda did forget we had those other threads however, so thanks.

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
I was referring to people wanting threads for dyno charts only for certain turbos, and some acting like it's some yuuugggeee deal for wanting to see dynos. I kinda did forget we had those other threads however, so thanks.
I just made one that I'll keep organized. Hopefully it catches on

I will definitely be keeping on my eye on the development between these turbos as I hope to swap one in the future. Where I live I am completely restricted to 91 octane, and if I can make at roughly 250-270whp I would be happy

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Lol if ya know the answer then yes sir. It would be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I paid whatever adam had it priced for, then paid the exchange rate. Picked it up from Point Roberts, Washington, paid duty [emoji372][emoji383].

IIRC it ended up being roughly 3-4k give or take a couple hundred, including install and shipping my turbo back.

That's the invoice I paid, I shouldn't have bought his tuning tho[emoji23] live and learn.

I paid 600$ for turbo install and mishimoto racing thermostat install FYI.

TUX15ST

ah i was gonna say I thought your were stratified tuned, but I see what you said hahaha.... i guess a lifetime of bad tunes doesn't get you very far LOL

DHM1

1000 Post Club
I will definitely be keeping on my eye on the development between these turbos as I hope to swap one in the future. Where I live I am completely restricted to 91 octane, and if I can make at roughly 250-270whp I would be happy
Our ST280 kit will make that on 91oct. It's $1899 and I'll ship to Canada for $20.

Let me know if your interested

Russ

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
X37 - X47 / 2554 - 2560 / C39 / ST280 - Small Turbo Comparison Thread

ah i was gonna say I thought your were stratified tuned, but I see what you said hahaha.... i guess a lifetime of bad tunes doesn't get you very far LOL
100% [emoji457]

Stratified is one of the pricier tuners but like many have said you get what you pay for. Nothing but good things about Alex from me.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
100% [emoji457]

Stratified is one of the pricier tuners but like many have said you get what you pay for. Nothing but good things about Alex from me.

I agree 100% you get what you pay for and Alex is legit!

Our ST280 kit will make that on 91oct. It's $1899 and I'll ship to Canada for $20.

Russ

That sounds really good! I just got my Fist tho, I still need a bigger IC, which I was going to get in spring, after my new wheels and t. I did not know you guys offered that though, looks legit and will keep it in mind when it comes time to do it next yr.

Quick question, I am not sure since I have not done a turbo swap, I know you need a tune to run this turbo, I guess would it be possible to maybe revert back to a stock map or something when it comes time for smog testing, or does this not matter?

Russ

Shipping to Canada for 20 bucks? That's crazy low.... is that because you're willing to eat some of the shipping cost or you have a different shipper?

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Shipping to Canada for 20 bucks? That's crazy low.... is that because you're willing to eat some of the shipping cost or you have a different shipper?
It's about $60. I absorb so much because our site is free shipping. Also some things I drive across the board and then ship. I'm only 20min from Canada [emoji1063] lol

Wow...that's really good to know because shipping to Canada for anything that has a little bit of weight to it is crazy. My depo IC (From Cali) was 30 USD + an additional 40 USD after delivery w/ Fedex. My AP from Cobb (Texas?) was 45 USD + 40 CAD on delivery (UPS). I tried to buy MS67's CP-E Nexus CBE + DP and some other bits (Florida) and the shipping quote was 300 USD lol.......

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
It's about $60. I absorb so much because our site is free shipping. Also some things I drive across the board and then ship. I'm only 20min from Canada [emoji1063] lol

Most of our Canadian members probably are unaware of this ^^^

You should promote it more, shipping is a big factor in their purchases

Russ

Now I'm interested to learn more. The puma unit seems like it would cost an arm and a leg to ship to Canada.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Now I'm interested to learn more. The puma unit seems like it would cost an arm and a leg to ship to Canada.

Makes no sense[emoji23][emoji23] shipping is the same cost for everyone. If you can cross the border I'm sure the shipping will be free. When I sent my core back to Adam from BC to Minnesota it was 70$Cad.

I would worry about buying the right turbo instead of worrying about 10-20$, if that amount will change your purchase choice, well maybe you shouldn't be buying performance parts:)