Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CP-E Memorial Day Sale

OP
M
Thread Starter #2
Also, if you are local and you need products installed, just PM me for this discount plus a discount on labor as well. Have a great weekend!

Can you tell me does your tial exhale kit include a block of plate for the factory bpv?

Is the HKS okay for stock turbo? or does it require a BT

OP
M
Thread Starter #6
Is the HKS okay for stock turbo? or does it require a BT
Hey, Sorry for the short answer before.

Since we have such a small small turbo, the TIAL opens just a LITTLE too slow at high boost levels (letting off over 20 psi). We have tried EVERY spring. So, there is a TINY bit of surge with the TiAL. I have noticed this with other BPV systems as well. I don't think its detrimental to the turbo, but it sqeaks a little at high boost release.

The HKS works fine since its a pull type valve. One forewarning, its loud. I do believe you can take out the insert inside to make it quieter though.

Another word of advice, if your intercooler isn't stock, the cold side outlet needs to be very very close to stock position. I have installed it on an intercooler with less than ideal fitment quality and the pipe did not fit well (won't mention the company). I know for sure it should work on CP-E, COBB and DHM FMIC's.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Hey, Sorry for the short answer before.

Since we have such a small small turbo, the TIAL opens just a LITTLE too slow at high boost levels (letting off over 20 psi). We have tried EVERY spring. So, there is a TINY bit of surge with the TiAL. I have noticed this with other BPV systems as well. I don't think its detrimental to the turbo, but it sqeaks a little at high boost release.

The HKS works fine since its a pull type valve. One forewarning, its loud. I do believe you can take out the insert inside to make it quieter though.

Another word of advice, if your intercooler isn't stock, the cold side outlet needs to be very very close to stock position. I have installed it on an intercooler with less than ideal fitment quality and the pipe did not fit well (won't mention the company). I know for sure it should work on CP-E, COBB and DHM FMIC's.
How come you switched to Tial From HKS? Was it that loud?