Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Top Gear Review: the Ford Fiesta ST200

Also another bit of news I attended the Ford Fair at silverstone race circuit last week and Mountune have just released the new mr265 stage 3 upgrade which looks really good

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Little side note here, i really like that satin shift bezel on the st200 anyone know if thats available to us too?
If the Mountune sold/logo shift boot on their U.S. (Ford Performance) site is any indication, that bezel will not fit our cars, since they claim that the shift boot is ONLY for the 3 door 'world cars' versions. :(

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yes I was sat in the new st 200 in the dealership in the UK last week and really wasn't impressed with the extra you get for the money,my Uk spec ST3 with the Mountune mp215 upgrade is just as will spec and is a quicker car than the ST200.the Mountune mp215 give you all the power all of the time not just for 15 second over boost.and it saves me ?2400 sterling. Also the grey colour of the car looks like primer. Not impressed at all with ST 200
Is that grey hue the same one being offered on the Focus RS, or is it completely different??

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
As for the other discussion, the only thing I would change about my car is take off 2 doors, no one can fit behind me anyways and the 3 door looks soooo much better
AGREED x100K! (But I would also add to that; drive through a great, strong system to the rear wheels as well. [wink] LOL)

I also think that the Focus would look 1000 times better than it does already in a 2 door version, since that looks WAY TOO 'stretched' and long to me with those rear doors, and that (as long as they shortened the wheelbase a little) would make the FoRS all that much MORE desirable. [biggrin]

The gray colour of the St200 is different to the focus RS,the St200 gray colour is a lighter shade

IMHO I think ford is milking the massive success of the fist by doing the st200.in the uk its ?3000 not Dollers over the top spec st3 and really for what? Extra power, Mountune mp215 give those figures all the time not just on over boost.Ford are saying the st200 would be limited to 400 cars in the uk so maybe you would expect to pay a premium for that,but now they are not limiting the numbers cos they can shift them. I'll stick with my beautiful spirit blue st 3 with all the extras I think [wave]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Yes, maybe if they did an 'RS500' Fiesta or something like that, which they did for the last gen Focus (but only over there [mad]), it would be worth it, but that IS a high premium for just a very minor performance bump, bespoke paint/wheel paint, and a somewhat limited edition build.

Mountune have just released the mr265 upgrade for the fist its about ?3k to upgrade to stage 3,I know I would rather go down that route[wave]