Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ModBargains.com | Injen SP Air Intake for 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST

If you are looking to add more power on the 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST, you need to free up the airflow going to the engine caused by the restrictive factory air intake system. The Injen SP Short Ram Air Intake replaces your factory intake system with a larger diameter, free flowing piping that has minimal bends and a large cone air filter. You will see performance gains of 8hp and 9lb/ft torque at the wheels on the 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST after installing the Injen Short Ram Air Intake. When you're not enjoying the new found power and awesome turbo spool/blow off valve sound during spirited driving sessions, you will also see an improvement in gas mileage since your engine doesn't have to work as hard to make more power. The Injen SP Air Intake is one of the easiest to install performance upgrades that only requires basic hand tools and 30 minutes of your time to install. For extra style under the hood of your 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST, this Injen Air Intake is available in polished, wrinkle black and wrinkle red finishes.

Injen SP Air Intake for 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST Features
Manufactured In California, USA
+8.71hp and +9.15lb/ft torque gains AT THE WHEELS
Free-flowing, larger diameter intake tubing
Increases in performance and engine response
Includes Heat Shield
Improves acceleration
Better gas mileage
Hear The Turbo Spool
Get Cool "Blow Off Valve" Sound
Engineered with Injen-patented SP Technology for optimum airflow
Easy to install, only requires basic hand tools
Available in polished, wrinkle black or wrinkle red finish

Injen SP Intake for Ford Fiesta ST Shown in Wrinkle Black

Injen SP Intake for Ford Fiesta ST Shown in Polished

Injen SP Air Intake for 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST (SP9016)

As always if you have any questions, feel free to PM/Email or give me a call at 714.582.3330 extension 8002, or ask for Jurrian!

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
As a major Injen distributor, ModBargains can get the Hydroshield too, no problem.

HaveBlue83

If i don't go cobb i will do this. I really like the gains after 3k. This with the AP should get the kick i want after the AP alone got the lower end more power.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
^ Thinking the exact same thing. Just waiting to see how Cobb's turns out, hoping we figure out soon.

OP
ModBargains
Thread Starter #16
Thanks for all the orders guys! Still got some in stock ready for in store pick up or we can have one ship out!

HaveBlue83

if anyone is looking for a SICK sounding intake, this is it. I guarantee this will make you smile. a month later and it's still my fav mod.

OP
ModBargains
Thread Starter #18
We have Injen intakes regularly in stock! PM me if you want to schedule a pick up or an install!

OP
ModBargains
Thread Starter #20
Have these intakes received an EO number?
Getting CARB certification takes a long time, and takes a lot of money. They don't have any E.O. number on this particular part number, but usually most Injen intakes are PENDING certification.

Honestly though, I've you've got basic hand tools, there's nothing stopping you from just removing it before you SMOG the car (which in California, if you purchased new, you don't have to do for I believe the first 5 years, but don't quote me on that), and then after you SMOG it, install the Injen intake back on. Pretty easy stuff, I've been doing that for almost 10 years now.