Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ModBargains.com | Borla Exhaust Cat-Back Touring for 2014+ Fiesta ST

ModBargains.com now offers the Cat-Back Exhaust Touring system for the 2014+ Fiesta ST. Getting your 2014+ Fiesta ST to be the most aggressive sounding on the road is the true point to this system. Designed for a mellow rumble rather than an aggressive roar, don't let your Fiesta ST blend in, stand out with this Touring system.

Borla Exhausts are made with austenitic stainless steel, and are bent using Mandrel-Bending techniques to ensure the smoothest bends and maximum air flow throughout the system. The 4.5" Single Round Rolled Angle-Cut tips proved that muscle car growl and great finish to the Cat-Back Touring system.

Benefits
Increased Performance
Mellow Tone
Mandrel Bent
Bolt-On Installation
CNC Manufactured
300-Series Austenitic Stainless Steel

Borla Exhaust Cat-Back Touring for 2014+ Fiesta ST

As always if you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM/Email or call me directly at 714.582.3330 extension 8002, or ask for Jurrian!

meFiSTo

I purchased this exhaust from ModBargains. I had an awesome purchasing experience. They matched a lower price found on the web. Very happy with this product and the vendor. I would not hesitate to purchase more products from ModBargains and will keep my eye out for stuff that makes sense. I think I've pretty much spent my CY14 budget (considering I bought the car in April), but 2015 is not that far away and I'll need to get some things to get the car ready for a track day or two. Thanks folks for the CBE.

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
I suppose I should post up an exhaust clip... Good lord almighty I love my Borla exhausts! This makes #3 and probably my favorite sounding of the lot. Great in cab feedback when you 'get on it' but at cruising speed its nice and quiet. For an aftermarket exhaust.

Borla FTW.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
[video=youtube;O9uz1xN3Zd4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9uz1xN3Zd4[/video]

Borla's R&D sound clip...

[video=youtube;2TklBitTYXw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TklBitTYXw[/video]

Borla Catback + Milltek DP

Here's a couple sound clips to enjoy of these great Borla systems.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Ordered the FRPP exhaust which is basically the same. Will post some when i install it.