Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SEPA Meet

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
would anyone be interested in a reading meet? we could do a drive to the pagoda(hill climb) [driving]
I'd really like to go to the Pagoda, Weatherly, Giant's Despair, or Duryea hill climbs sometime in the near future.
One of the few types of motorsport events I've never witnessed in person before. [:(]

Bumping this up to get the conversation going. I would not be available until late September. We've had a relatively mild summer and I suspect it will carry through September, and, possibly into early October; so we should have good weather on our side.

Should we continue to meet at the Lower Perkiomen Creek Park and then head to a local restaurant/bar (Audubon Ale House, PJ's, Uno's, Buffalo Wild Wings, The Perk, etc.)? One plus to this location is that Arnold's (with go-carts) http://www.arnoldsffc.com/ is very close so we could end up there and do some racing.

Others suggested something further north in Reading or even the Allentown/Bethlehem area.

I may be going to the Lehigh Valley C&C by the Steel Stacks this Sunday. There is a facebook group of ST owners planning to drive there together.

7:00am meet @ Copperhead Grill on Airport Road in Allentown. Then cruise to C&C. The event says 18 people are going (most FoST owners). I'm over an hour away so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get up at 5:30 on a Saturday after watching this Mayweather vs. McGregor fight.

OP
Muldoon
Thread Starter #136
think its time to revive this one... since ive missed all of these, I think once the weather breaks, we could do a meet up/drive somewhere?
thoughts ideas?
Agreed, it'll be good motivation for me to do a good detail and get my summer wheels back on. Late March or early April?

We could do a brewery that also has a solid menu. People wouldn't have to order beer if they just wanted food, or are under 21. Victory, Appalachian, Sly Fox, Iron Hill, Conshohocken, La Cabra, Tired Hands, etc. Victory probably has the biggest parking lot, depending on the amount of people interested might be a factor. BUT Tired Hands probably has the best beer (yeah, I said it).

But if it seems weird to have a car event around alcohol, or makes anybody uncomfortable, I don't think those are unreasonable points. Plenty of other things!

Agreed, it'll be good motivation for me to do a good detail and get my summer wheels back on. Late March or early April?

We could do a brewery that also has a solid menu. People wouldn't have to order beer if they just wanted food, or are under 21. Victory, Appalachian, Sly Fox, Iron Hill, Conshohocken, La Cabra, Tired Hands, etc. Victory probably has the biggest parking lot, depending on the amount of people interested might be a factor. BUT Tired Hands probably has the best beer (yeah, I said it).

But if it seems weird to have a car event around alcohol, or makes anybody uncomfortable, I don't think those are unreasonable points. Plenty of other things!
I am close to all of these, and have no preference. I would love to do a cruise if that seems doable. maybe a spirited drive up the pagoda? tired hands is probably the best beer, followed by victory/la cabra... ever been to forest and main in ambler?

OP
Muldoon
Thread Starter #140
I am close to all of these, and have no preference. I would love to do a cruise if that seems doable. maybe a spirited drive up the pagoda? tired hands is probably the best beer, followed by victory/la cabra... ever been to forest and main in ambler?
Definitely a cruise! Did the roads by the pagoda get fixed? I haven't been there in a few months but they were pretty haggard last time I was up there. They're all new around Antietam Lake though, so maybe they fixed up the mountain too.