Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

will we be jealous of the fiesta rs

Well, by the time that happens, I am sure out fiesta will be an outdated platform. always good to upgrade after many years of service.

There are no talks of a Fiesta RS being made, so I'm not too worried about it.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I would not want one, AWD is not that big a challenge to make it fast, I would still easily beat up a stock one on track with my mods and much less weight, I have built a lot of RWD and just one AWD and 3 FWD quick cars and I find it far more fun to make a FWD into a really quick car then going out and spanking far more costly cars and drivers with nose in the air attitudes:)

So far every website that mentions the FiRS uses this generations FiST with a body kit, and none of them cite a source. They just say that it is going to exist, nothing about a "ex employee", or a "Source that wants to remain anonymous" or even a grainy spy shot. Even if it does happen just add more power to your ST and you likely will be just as fast.

Dude I'm already jealous of the new 2016s with their fancy sync 3s but then again I have almost 4800 left to pay off on my car. Also I'm also jelous of people that don't have car payments

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Dude I'm already jealous of the new 2016s with their fancy sync 3s but then again I have almost 4800 left to pay off on my car. Also I'm also jelous of people that don't have car payments
This, I would love to be able to get Sync 3

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
I don't know about what happened with the 2014 and 2015 system but Sync 3 is irritating in its' own right. The rear speakers cannot be adjusted to a good balance, either too loud or too soft and the Sync 3 jacks your phone and prevents phone nav audio and voice commands from working unless you undock the phone! Nor can you change the screen to personalize. Real PIA!

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
No because I will have a "matching" (silver) new '17 Camaro ZL1 in the garage by this winter. :)