Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Ok now theres too many New yorkers with the FiST lol...Joking! Congrats! What car you coming from?

Perry

Welcome! Hope you're enjoying the car as much as everyone around here is!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard! [welcome]

OP
ItMightBePizza
Thread Starter #7
Thanks all! yeah I notice there's a lot of us here with the car. Its just so easy to live with around here.

This will be my 12th car, so I guess you can say I'm coming from.... Experience?

I'd love to be enjoying it right now but unfortunately its at the dealership getting a new 1.6 liter EcoBoost, an intake manifold and an oil cooler from corporate.

OP
ItMightBePizza
Thread Starter #10
I had a cam phaser malfunction which caused interference in the valves vs pistons. Ford are replacing the engine under warranty

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Have you tried just asking the dealer to give you another Fiesta ST rather than keep this one?

OP
ItMightBePizza
Thread Starter #13
Well unfortunately the warranty didn't cover fill vehicle replacement. Lucky I got the engine and not a rebuild.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Your the second person on these forums who has gotten an engine replacement. I wonder how many others that are not on forums had tje same problem...smh.
Hope its not contagious.

OP
ItMightBePizza
Thread Starter #16
How is the other persons replacement holding up? I just hope the dealer puts everything back properly.