Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune vs. Cobb Motor Mount

Cobb here too, as many have said vibes at idle with a/c doing its thing but much smother 1st to 2nd now and no more clunk

Being my first manual car but I still get bad clunks with the Cobb RMM. Not very confident inspiring in certain situations; I may move up to the cp-e mount depending on more research and the review someone said they may do.

JP

OP
CRasch
Thread Starter #23
Still no shipment confirmation from Mountune and now unable to reach them via phone/email. Very close to refunding and going another route.

I recently installed my Mountune Rear Motot Mount and it's making some clicking noise when im getting off 1st and 2nd gear. Does that happen to other Mount Rmm owners? Thanks

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Still no shipment confirmation from Mountune and now unable to reach them via phone/email. Very close to refunding and going another route.
I have a Mountune mount in stock, and AWR, and cp-e
let me know I'll ship same day

I recently installed my Mountune Rear Motot Mount and it's making some clicking noise when im getting off 1st and 2nd gear. Does that happen to other Mount Rmm owners? Thanks
It's been reported but I actually did not have this issue when I was testing this mount. I'd suggest removing it, slathering it with the supplied grease Mountune includes with their mount now and re-install per the instruction sheet

OP
CRasch
Thread Starter #27
Thanks Ron!

I've got mine squared away now but I'll be all over your site in the future for more parts. Love the wing risers!