Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST recalls info thread

ROCKYFiestta

• FSA Title: SYNC WITH MYFORD MYLINCOLN TOUCH WARRANTY EXTENSION COVERING ACCESSORY PROTOCOL INTERFACE MODULE APIM
  • Field Service Action Number: 12M02
what the hell does this mean??

Got a recall letter in the mail for door latches, anyone know if you bring the car in for warranty work will they still touch it if it’s modded? I have a 14 so my warranty is gone anyways

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Absolutely...By law they must fix your vehicle as it is a safety issue and CANNOT turn you away. Once a Re-call always a Re-call!

Thanks for the notice.

I just checked https://owner.ford.com/ for the 2016 vehicle and the only thing that came up was the cooling fan relay... which I did myself since I didn't want to fool around and waste two hours for a two-and-a-half minute part swap at the service center. Relay cost me $40 IIRC.

VIN:
FSA Title: HIGH SPEED COOLING FAN RELAY REPLACEMENT
Field Service Action Number: 16B11
Be advised that this system tracks Recalls and Customer Satisfaction Programs for which vehicles are subject to repair in the United States. The information provided is subject to change and update. There may be temporary delays in update of information on this site due to a number of factors. For the latest information regarding the status of your vehicle or any recall program of Ford Motor Company, please contact your local dealership directly or the Customer Relationship Center.

A recall is an action by the Company to remedy a safety concern related to a vehicle defect or regulatory requirement. It may require that you return your vehicle to the dealer for service. If your vehicle is not affected, it may be because it was built at a different time or using a different part than the affected vehicles.
Thanks for the information and link. Luckily mine is not on the list. I had a feeling it wasn't since I only have gotten a letter about the door latch at this time and it is 2020 but I checked on that Ford link just in case and it says I am good. Thanks again