Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fruits of My Labor

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Took this picture in the industrial area of Portland after I spent the day giving the FiST a new FMIC as well as LED headlights. I literally bled today when my factory intercooler hit me in the lip and was sweating all day due to the heat inside the shop. Still, it was worth it and I wouldn't take it back for anything. I love my EcoBeast!

Congrats! I finally installed my MAP FMIC this weekend too, and I am still sore. I had an audible boost leak after I first installed it so I had to pull it all apart again to adjust the hoses and tighten everything down. Still not positive it's completely sealed, but it seems to be making good boost and I don't have the energy to fiddle with it further right now. Definitely glad to upgrade the tune and hopefully keep temps manageable now that the heat wave has finally made its way to the east coast.