Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford ST Octane Academy

My Fiesta will hopefully be arriving in a few weeks and I was thinking of signing up for Ford's ST Octane Academy held at Miller Motorsports Park. Has anyone here done the Academy and have any feedback either positive or negative about the experience. I must confess to be being a complete and utter whore when it comes to track time, trying a new track so I am especially interested in people's impressons of how much quality seat time and instruction one gets as part of the program. Thanks in advance for any feedback you can provide.

/Rich

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
My Fiesta will hopefully be arriving in a few weeks and I was thinking of signing up for Ford's ST Octane Academy held at Miller Motorsports Park. Has anyone here done the Academy and have any feedback either positive or negative about the experience. I must confess to be being a complete and utter whore when it comes to track time, trying a new track so I am especially interested in people's impressons of how much quality seat time and instruction one gets as part of the program. Thanks in advance for any feedback you can provide.

/Rich
Rich,

I have not yet attended but I encourage you to sign up as early as possible to secure your spot.

I am going May 2-3 - and if I am not mistaken I think only ONE ST Octane Academy has happened thus far - if at all. I believe dates started in March?