Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GoPro or Tint?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I'd say go with a tint.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
If you get a lot of sunshine and like the look get the tint . If you want to shout cool vids and spend hours editing vids Get the Go Pro. I hope the new 3+ is better on battery life than my Hero3 Black is... This wont help you I bet but if I have to call it I say Go Pro and be busy all the time lol

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
My wife got me a gopro for Christmas and I've only used in a few times so I vote for tint.

Unless you are into video and editing I'd go with tint. YouTube is full of crappy go pro footage of people with no video skills posting stuff that in person was probably awesome to them, but on video looks extremely lame. Best to just have the memory than some run on unedited shaky video that you have to explain how much cooler it was in person.

Get tint and wait until the next model comes out and buy one used for 1/4 the price if you must have one.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Unless you are into video and editing I'd go with tint. YouTube is full of crappy go pro footage of people with no video skills posting stuff that in person was probably awesome to them, but on video looks extremely lame. Best to just have the memory than some run on unedited shaky video that you have to explain how much cooler it was in person.

Get tint and wait until the next model comes out and buy one used for 1/4 the price if you must have one.
I gotta say I agree with this in many ways .bout the main reason I wanted a Go Pro was to use as a tool for autoX and then I ended up with a days worth of Vids that I really never used after the event was done..

And a 40$ dash Cam off eBay would yield the same results. No need for a 300$ Camera unless of course you wanted to mount one on the outside and get like five angles, but that's 5*300 carry the 1 $1500.00!!! Gopros are meant to handle extreme conditions and the FiST interior, well it's a bit too luxurious to have to worry about that.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
And a 40$ dash Cam off eBay would yield the same results. No need for a 300$ Camera unless of course you wanted to mount one on the outside and get like five angles, but that's 5*300 carry the 1 $1500.00!!! Gopros are meant to handle extreme conditions and the FiST interior, well it's a bit too luxurious to have to worry about that.
Have any links to a cheap but good dash cam?