Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My new 16 FiST and 04 SVTF

I have been building my SVTF for 3-4 years and love it, so I picked up a 16 FiST yesterday to enjoy as well. The SVT has several modifications including Koni Yellows, Bridgestone RE-71R Tires, H&R Race Springs, Steed Poly Engine Mounts, CFM Poly RMM, Massive Front Strut Bar, FSWerks Rear Stress Bar, H&R 24MM Rear Sway Bar, Massive Race-Spec End Links, Speedy Lite-5 Wheels, EBC Red Stuff Pads, Tom's Tune, FSWerks Cool-Flo Intake, and several other modifications that I know I am forgetting.

I plan on starting to modify the FiST this winter, what are your alls recommendation for performance/handling modification? Thanks!

FistSt215

Love that magnetic gray !! Wish it was available in 15 fist would be all over it . Welcome and congrats . Had a 03 EAP SvT as a daily but sold it last summer

Funny putting them next to each other, they look almost the same size.

Sent from the Canyon's Edge

I think that's why I like the size of the FiST so much, it reminds me of my '00 ZX3 - they are pretty much the same size overall!

Always wanted an SVT Focus, in that blue - Sonic Blue, right?

Nice cars, and welcome!