Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

JMS DBW Throttle enhancer??

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum/section, and mods, move it if it is, but is there ANY form of electronic throttle body, drive by wire throttle enhancement device like the JMS Pedal Max PX series for the 'Stangs and other Ford vehicles, for OUR cars???

OR, can it be done through the Cobb AP tuning, and that is what everyone on here does to get around the 'throttle lag' inherent in these systems?

I tried the search, but nothing turned up. :(

Also, IF one removes the front air shutters, AND the motors (EITHER/OR the radiator and intercooler ones), will this set any DTC codes/dash lights, and IF so, can these be tuned/'written' out?

There are no shutters on the fiesta, only the focus. Buy an accessport and go to stage 0 to get rid of the throttle lag

OP
M-Sport fan

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
there are no shutters on the fiesta, only the focus. Buy an accessport and go to stage 0 to get rid of the throttle lag
OK, THANKS! [twothumb]

I was going to buy an AP anyway.

I just thought that Ford put those damned shutters on EVERYTHING now, why I asked.
I'm GLAD they are not on our rides.[:)]

Siestarider

There are "flaps" in radiator shroud to passenger side of fan that are supposed to open at speed and close when fan is operating while stopped. A mod I have wondered about is to cut that side of shroud off and fill the space with an oil cooler fitted vertically close behind radiator.

OP
M-Sport fan

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
A mod I have wondered about is to cut that side of shroud off and fill the space with an oil cooler fitted vertically close behind radiator.
That sounds like a great idea, just be sure to use a very efficient, STACKED PLATE cooler if you do this mod. [;)]