Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anybody running the DHM GTX360r kit?

pwnall1337

Vendor
Does anybody running the DHM GTX360r kit on pump fuel have some dyno sheets available, even vdyno is ok? I was originally going to go with the x-37 for it's response, but I'd like more top end with room to grow. I want to see when peak tq can be expected on 93 pump gas only.

I'm running the DHM 360r kit on straight 93 (for now) but my vdynos tend to come out funky,I don't think I have it set up perfect yet. But I'm sure Russ [MENTION=1098]DHM[/MENTION] should have some vdyno sheets kicking around from tuning my car that he should be able to share.

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #3
I'm running the DHM 360r kit on straight 93 (for now) but my vdynos tend to come out funky,I don't think I have it set up perfect yet. But I'm sure Russ [MENTION=1098]DHM[/MENTION] should have some vdyno sheets kicking around from tuning my car that he should be able to share.
how is spool? what kind of power do you make on 93?

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #6
that's sick, but what's keeping it from 320 whp on 93? why only 308? 308 is awesome im just wondering. Did he not finish the etune?

DHM1

1000 Post Club
that's sick, but what's keeping it from 320 whp on 93? why only 308? 308 is awesome im just wondering. Did he not finish the etune?
Because every car is different i dont tune for a hp number i tune for what the car wants safely. I have made 318whp and 325whp on 93oct with that kit before.

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #8
Because every car is different i dont tune for a hp number i tune for what the car wants safely. I have made 318whp and 325whp on 93oct with that kit before.
I'm really leaning towards the aux fuel kit so I can keep the AFR nice and fat on 93. Also looking for that charge air cooling effect.

Based

What DHM turbo kit do I need to get to make 350whp on 93? With aux fuel.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
What DHM turbo kit do I need to get to make 350whp on 93? With aux fuel.
The GTX360R kit with the bigger exhaust housing and the new Gen2 turbo will get close. You will need a catch can set up, 3" exhaust, cpe intake and race intercooler. But it will make 340-350whp on 93oct only

Russ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The GTX360R kit with the bigger exhaust housing and the new Gen2 turbo will get close. You will need a catch can set up, 3" exhaust, cpe intake and race intercooler. But it will make 340-350whp on 93oct only

Russ

For those of us that are uninformed, why specifically a cp-e intake? have you noticed that to be superior in some way to other intakes? thanks

DHM1

1000 Post Club
For those of us that are uninformed, why specifically a cp-e intake? have you noticed that to be superior in some way to other intakes? thanks
Short and sweet answers

Full 3" (Flow for big power)
Fitment is great and really good with DHM turbo kit
Amazing quality
Large air filter
Sealed box
Uses stock air scoop and a extra lower scoop (Cool IAT)

We have switched so many DHM turbo kit cars to CPe and they work amazing. [MENTION=759]Hijinx[/MENTION] [MENTION=2054]Perfblue15[/MENTION]

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Short and sweet answers

Amazing quality
Large air filter
Sealed box

We have switched so many DHM turbo kit cars to CPe and they work amazing. [MENTION=759]Hijinx[/MENTION] [MENTION=2054]Perfblue15[/MENTION]

That's why I bought mine. Full 3", sealed box, large filter, utilizes OEM parts, and to top it off it looks great, fits great and it's high quality. Anytime anyone asks me about intakes, I tell them either not to bother or get a cp-e. Only slight down fall is that it's kind of a puzzle out of the box, but easily figured out.

Some Guy On The Internet

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
That's why I bought mine. Full 3", sealed box, large filter, utilizes OEM parts, and to top it off it looks great, fits great and it's high quality. Anytime anyone asks me about intakes, I tell them either not to bother or get a cp-e. Only slight down fall is that it's kind of a puzzle out of the box, but easily figured out.

Some Guy On The Internet
+1 to everything in this post. It's an amazing product and fits great. Oh and it flows some serious air.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Looks like I have to add a cpe intake to my list of parts for the spring. [MENTION=1098]DHM[/MENTION] is the silicone elbow I got with my kit for my injen intake good to use with the cpe?

Based

Short and sweet answers

Amazing quality
Large air filter
Sealed box

Thank you [MENTION=1098]DHM[/MENTION]

What is the optimal downpipe choice for big turbo if I want to keep it catted? To not smell like gas.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club

What is the optimal downpipe choice for big turbo if I want to keep it catted? To not smell like gas.
For a DHM kit you need to use a DHM downpipe, they can make you a catted one, but honestly, it doesn't smell

DHM1

1000 Post Club

Well if your going hybrid I would prob say cobb.

If your going DHM you have to use the DP options for our kit. We do a carted option. I recommend catted with external gate. It will make the most power

How ever if the smell of unburnt hydrocarbons is an issue I really don't think you will notice it with the fiesta. The catless dp with big power we worth the power increase hands down

Russ