Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2 weeks old 16 FiST and just had to tinker

Just about 2 weeks ago I drove off the lot with my brand new 2016 FiST. Shadow black paint with black rims, moonroof and navigation. Been a while since I've been able to drive something fun and just had to pick up a few things for it. Last night I did the COBB RMM and MAPerformance CAI (plus oil change and new battery tie down). Here's a few pics...

OP
darklink
Thread Starter #7
I can see them now! Nice intake and battery tie down! Is that a no-pistons design?
It certainly is! I posted in that thread and no-pistons did have some brushed stainless steel ones on hand. I'm loving the intake right now. Even though I know the gains are negligible over stock air box, the sound is so much better now. After install I took it for a drive with the windows down and radio off. You can actually hear the turbo spool now and the blow off.

Didn't take any pics of the COBB RMM but that has definitely provided a nice improvement to wheel hop and shifting does feel a bit better now. By end of summer I'm hoping to do the MAPerformance IC upgrade and possibly exhaust by the end of the year. For now I just want to upgrade all the interior bulbs to red LEDs and I'll call it a day.

OP
darklink
Thread Starter #9
I still can't see the pictures. Congrats on the car.
Tried re-uploading again. I think the problem is the way Google creates the link for the pics. Hopefully its working and the pics can be seen.