Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

my other ecoboost *stang alert* stay off the sidewalk

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
rolling shot

feature in the American Muscle calendar - you can call me Mr. November 2016 (actually please don't lol)

engine bay shot
BIG turbo
lots of work done

on the dyno right after installing all the prototype RTR body parts while the truck was waiting to load it for Sema last year

that's all...

actually de-modding this car now
will be selling and concentrating on the FIST and Ordering a 2017 RS

good times ahead gents!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
My son has one of those, sans the pretty Forgestars, and sweet CP-E mods, but he did install a Roush intake.

Obviously you've done a lot to your stang, but how did you like it stock or even lightly modded. These grabbed my attention when they came out because I like to be a little different lol. I've always loved the old SVO fox bodies for that very reason. I'm in love with the idea of getting a brand new FiST in the near future, but the ecoboost mustang is always on my mind lol.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
Obviously you've done a lot to your stang, but how did you like it stock or even lightly modded. These grabbed my attention when they came out because I like to be a little different lol. I've always loved the old SVO fox bodies for that very reason. I'm in love with the idea of getting a brand new FiST in the near future, but the ecoboost mustang is always on my mind lol.
honestly, the car was most fun when I had just an AirRaid intake, cp-e catless downpipe, with Magnaflow street exhaust. Tuned with Livernois
It was just fun and pulled hard. Obviously wasn't making near the power it does in current form.
really boils down to what you want

Those mods you listed would probably be the extent of what I would do. I'd love the additional power and I love the new body style. After owning a 2002 T/A some time ago, I don't like the maintenance costs. Normal wear items seemed to cost me an arm and a leg. I guess my attraction to the Fiesta is the low entry fee and relatively cheaper maintenance costs (I think). I wouldn't plan on doing extensive mode with either car because of my funds and I need a good daily driver that's fun to drive. I'm getting married in less than a month and then the house hunting will begin in the next year so I'm trying to stay economical, but still have fun. And I've always been a sucker for hot hatches.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
Those mods you listed would probably be the extent of what I would do. I'd love the additional power and I love the new body style. After owning a 2002 T/A some time ago, I don't like the maintenance costs. Normal wear items seemed to cost me an arm and a leg. I guess my attraction to the Fiesta is the low entry fee and relatively cheaper maintenance costs (I think). I wouldn't plan on doing extensive mode with either car because of my funds and I need a good daily driver that's fun to drive. I'm getting married in less than a month and then the house hunting will begin in the next year so I'm trying to stay economical, but still have fun. And I've always been a sucker for hot hatches.
I hear you
here is a snap shot of a few weeks after owning the car
not many options were available yet
AirRaid intake
I had the engine cover and fuse box cover hydro dipped CF
There's a Full Race FMIC down there with charge pipes and a Tial BOV
The cp-e DP, Magnaflow exhaust, Moroso coolant tank, and LMS tune

oh yeah don't forget the Boomba oil cap LMAO!!!!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #8
Fully custom built, or does CP-E make one of these?
Full Race is a brand/shop
but cp-e does also make an intercooler for the Mustang now as well. At the time of the pic, cp-e did not have one on the market yet.

Right now I have a Wagner Evo2 on the stang - it's black so you can't see it's there but it literally is as large as the lower section and upper section of the front bumper of the stang

I hear you
here is a snap shot of a few weeks after owning the car
not many options were available yet
AirRaid intake
I had the engine cover and fuse box cover hydro dipped CF
There's a Full Race FMIC down there with charge pipes and a Tial BOV
The cp-e DP, Magnaflow exhaust, Moroso coolant tank, and LMS tune

oh yeah don't forget the Boomba oil cap LMAO!!!!

What kind of power were you looking at with those mods? And what we are all wondering, how much power did the oil cap add?!?! Lol