Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello Texas/Southern Louisiana Members

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome to the community. [welcome]

OP
C
Thread Starter #4
Welcome! I'll be heading to your nick of the woods, the weekend of the 12th. Taking the wife to the Sarah Brightman concert in Grand Prarie. Told her we're taking my car. Would rather spend 4 hours of gas in my car, than 4 hours of gas in her truck! Besides, mine has nav. :)

She is a good singer. My old GF had a few of her albums (oops, CD's today, LOL). We also seen her ages ago in Phantom of the Opera when it was playing back in SoCal.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Welcome! I'll be heading to your nick of the woods, the weekend of the 12th. Taking the wife to the Sarah Brightman concert in Grand Prarie. Told her we're taking my car. Would rather spend 4 hours of gas in my car, than 4 hours of gas in her truck! Besides, mine has nav. :)
OMG, that is so freakin funny!!!! We were right next to you leaving the Sarah Brightman concert from the Verizon Center (In our Kia Sportage SX). In the traffic jam to leave the area, I looked over to the right of us, and there's a dirty Tuxedo Black Fiesta ST. [rockon] I was like "Hey honey, I'm over here drooling over this dudes Fiesta ST, I've never seen one on the street before!" LOL. Once we turned left onto Beltline going towards I-30, I told her to speed up, I wanted to get a closer look but you were out of there pretty quick. [sad]. I didn't actually get my car until November 22nd.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
OMG, that is so freakin funny!!!! We were right next to you leaving the Sarah Brightman concert from the Verizon Center (In our Kia Sportage SX). In the traffic jam to leave the area, I looked over to the right of us, and there's a dirty Tuxedo Black Fiesta ST. [rockon] I was like "Hey honey, I'm over here drooling over this dudes Fiesta ST, I've never seen one on the street before!" LOL. Once we turned left onto Beltline going towards I-30, I told her to speed up, I wanted to get a closer look but you were out of there pretty quick. [sad]. I didn't actually get my car until November 22nd.
Your car is the ONE and ONLY other Fiesta ST I have ever seen on the road. [:o]

OP
C
Thread Starter #8
Haha, nice! Yeah, she got a bath before we left. But, that was about 400 miles prior. I think I was playing around with a Lexus or Acura, when we left.

Arlington here. Bought mine yesterday. A tuxedo black with recaro seats had sold the previous evening as well. May see a few more of them around Fort Worth.

I have only seen mine on the road so far.

Was a nice evening to drive in the rain though.

FocusMike

I've been asking the same question. Seems we have plenty of Texas ST owners but the state is too big lol. Maybe we can get in touch with Cobb to see if they want to do a Fiesta ST meet at their shop.

Another Louisiana owner here... just picked up my tuxedo black FiST a couple days ago from a dealer on the Westbank. I live in Lafayette, work in New Orleans and stay in Slidell during the week while I'm working. So I can be found anywhere on the I-10/I-12 corridors between NOLA and Lafayette. If anyone has ever seen the Geaux Cart (my old car - a red MINI Cooper S w checkered bonnet stripes and GEAUX CART eurotag) then there's a good chance you'll see me in my new ride.

Hey Ian, think you could get this organized and attend at the Plano location? I suggest a Sat. Because of most peoples long dive. Maybe the Plano staff could reserve a lift or two plus the dyno for us.

Hello all.
Picked up my FiST last night (12 hours ago) in the Houston Area.
Only seen a single FiST in my area.. and coincidentally on the road right outside my neighborhood. It was Tuxedo Black...
and now I have a TB one...
the neighbor's son has a Black FoST

Saw my first ST on I-10 East between NOLA and Slidell last night... it was a FoST though. He passed me, I saw the ST badge, got in the left lane behind him and eventually he got in the center lane and I passed... was kind of funny where I was checking his car out, then he slowed to check mine out, and then he sped up to pass again. Since I had my 14 year old niece with me there was only so far I was going to push things LOL. Not at all like the MINI happy waves that I got used to when I owned my R53 but that's ok. :) Both of us had temporary tags so are brand new cars. If he got his in LA had to have been purchased in BR because that was the only one in the state when I was ST shopping several weeks ago and now it's gone. The other FiST at the dealer I bought mine from is gone too so hopefully I'll see that one on the road soon as well!