Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Early Labor Day sales........stop in for savings!!!!!

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
First up!

I'll be adding to this sale as the week progresses
All sales start NOW and will conclude 11:59pm on 9/4/17

1.) Velossa Tech : Big Mouth V3 - Wing Riser Kits - and Rear Diffuser Kits are all priced on the site with FREE SHIPPING plus are eligible for 5% off using the FIST5 forum discount code

2.) MBRP exhausts : 304 SS, 409 SS, and aluminized kits are 10% off with FREE SHIPPING by using discount code MBRPFIST at checkout

3.) FREE Torque Solution hangers (3 pack) when you purchase any exhaust and a downpipe AT THE SAME TIME/SAME CART regardless of brand or discounts "or" the purchase or an exhaust and any intercooler will also qualify this FREE hanger promotion.

4.) M-Factory LSD on sale $675 shipped ***PRO TIP: when you use the forum discount it's 5% less

let me know if you are looking for any other sales for specific items via PM or post here

thanks!
[thumb]

Last edited:
OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
frankly surprised this isn't more popular?
cheapest price ever......

Hey Ron. Are all the mrbp exhausts in stock? Also, how about the Whoosh intercooler? Thanks.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #8
Hey Ron. Are all the mrbp exhausts in stock? Also, how about the Whoosh intercooler? Thanks.
yes and yes

tons of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only 1 Thermal R&D exhaust left in stock. I had 2 but I'm installing one on my 2017 FIST on Saturday [rockon]

Found the website. Thermals look good but looking for either no resinator or no muffler. Want some noise. Any suggestions?

Just ordered the MBRP 409 and the Whoosh intercooler. I can't wait! Thanks for the discount and free muffler hangers Ron. [raceflag]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #16
Are you going to have a sale on your intercooler? I would pick one up.
I've got no wiggle on those
It's already FREE SHIPPING (and only $20 shipping to CANADA)
plus you can save 5% off the price with FIST5
I'll drop the BLACK intercoolers to the same price as polished for a while since I have a ton of them ready to go

I've got no wiggle on those
It's already FREE SHIPPING (and only $20 shipping to CANADA)
plus you can save 5% off the price with FIST5
I'll drop the BLACK intercoolers to the same price as polished for a while since I have a ton of them ready to go
That is awesome, I will be placing my order soon.

Yeah guys. Don't forget about the FIST5 discount. I just ordered a bunch of stuff and TOTALLY spaced it [bash] Ron, you got the Velossa Tech big mouth in red in stock? Could you ship it today?