Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

the ST200 air boxes have landed! In stock and ready to rock!!!!!!!

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
ok

first thanks for all the orders - even ST200's going to Hawaii [lovest]

There are only a few left

I just installed one of these on my 2017 Fiesta ST

What's really nice about the OEM part is it replaces literally everything, I really like that. The lid, all the hardware, even the front rubber mount and screw.
Threw in a new RAMAIR filter (not sure why because my other one is also new [8])
Routed the hose aside of the intercooler pipe near the fog light

Install took literally 10 minutes

sounds a little deeper / more pronounced
road testing it in a bit, going out for some e30...

Bluedrank

So awesome that you're importing these. Even more awesome that people can add a ramair filter for another $20. I'm ordering mine soon!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
So awesome that you're importing these. Even more awesome that people can add a ramair filter for another $20. I'm ordering mine soon!
thanks !!!!
I just went out for a rip
I've got some new calibrations but I know this ST200 is helping as well
Well I do love having UK parts on my ride, that's no secret [driving]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Is there going to be a steady supply of these going forward (as far as you can tell)??

What did they tell you about reorders?

Also; you moved to Sin City?? [???:)]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #8
Is there going to be a steady supply of these going forward (as far as you can tell)??

What did they tell you about reorders?

Also; you moved to Sin City?? [???:)]
Bringing in stock is no worry
I've got a good supplier

Yes I live in Vegas now

@ron@woosh Vegas.. Good Deal, I have a part time family home on Summerlin...lol. Parts ok for pickup? Vegas is amazing for any car guy. Random meet up car shows almost every day. Don't forget to hit up In-N-Out. Are you heading to SEMA this year then?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #10
@ron@woosh Vegas.. Good Deal, I have a part time family home on Summerlin...lol. Parts ok for pickup? Vegas is amazing for any car guy. Random meet up car shows almost every day. Don't forget to hit up In-N-Out. Are you heading to SEMA this year then?
I could have gone to Sema any year I just hate traveling but since I can drive there in less than 10 minutes, yes I'll be there this year [hihi]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #11
by the way, if you pick up in person I'll have to charge you the ridiculous Nevada tax rate so the small amount of shipping I have built into the ST200 box really seems like a wash
[pcpunch]

Just curious would this require a tune? In my mind I wouldn't think so since it is an OEM product, but I could be wrong.

Thanks for all you do for us with the good prices and parts.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #13
Just curious would this require a tune? In my mind I wouldn't think so since it is an OEM product, but I could be wrong.

Thanks for all you do for us with the good prices and parts.
no sir, this does not require a re-tune

thank you !

by the way, if you pick up in person I'll have to charge you the ridiculous Nevada tax rate so the small amount of shipping I have built into the ST200 box really seems like a wash
[pcpunch]
I was thinking other bulkier items. I get more and colder air than the airbox can provide (which meant I kinda hijacked the post, sorry about that) Not terribly concerned about the tax since the ST is my company car. I will drop you a message next time I am in town.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #15
I was thinking other bulkier items. I get more and colder air than the airbox can provide (which meant I kinda hijacked the post, sorry about that) Not terribly concerned about the tax since the ST is my company car. I will drop you a message next time I am in town.
no worries
Thanks for chiming in
Look forward to hearing from you

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #16
1 left!

[8]

I'll bring more in but for this week, 1 left in stock.....who wants it?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #19
Where does the feed tube run to?
per the mountune instructions, it routes behind the headlight
per [MENTION=235]koozy[/MENTION], you can route by the fog light. I currently have mine routed by the fog light

watch this video for pointers....it's an install video of the Mountune lower box but it's basically the same thing only the ST200 box comes with everything, bottom, top, sensor, bottom air snorkel, front OEM air snorkel, rubber mount/screw...etc everything!

https://youtu.be/wkJruRhuz4U

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
Are you guys pairing this with a aftermarket intake tube? Or just using all stock plus this box?

How is intake noise? If love to get more turbo noise from this baby turbo