Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

whoosh motorsports Intercooler Boost hose kits w/optional Induction hose

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
coming soon!

here is my sample

These production kits will have the whoosh logo printed and will be available in 6 colors (red, blue, black, white, orange, green, pink)

Our intercooler boost hose kit will replace all of your factory intercooler hoses with high quality multi-layer silicone
You'll also have the option to add a matching (or you can select a different color) Silicone Induction hose as well

additional options for the kits are:
2 types of hose clamps
T-Bolts and Jubilee style clamp kits will be available

Let me know if you have any questions

REALLY looking forward to this. Paired with one of your intercoolers this will be a great upgrade this spring. I can't say enough about how awesome doing business with you is!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
REALLY looking forward to this. Paired with one of your intercoolers this will be a great upgrade this spring. I can't say enough about how awesome doing business with you is!
that means a lot!
thank you!

CSM

1000 Post Club
Looks nice! Subbing for future updates... in the market for complete intercooler upgrade (core + piping). Whoosh items look legit

koozy

3000 Post Club
Ron, are you able to sell them ala cart with or without clamps? Some of us don't need every hose in the kit due to other aftermarket cold/hot pipes, etc. In my case I'd be interested in these two.

Attachments

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
Ron, are you able to sell them ala cart with or without clamps? Some of us don't need every hose in the kit due to other aftermarket cold/hot pipes, etc. In my case I'd be interested in these two.
I'm not certain that's possible but the kit is so inexpensive I don't know that you'll care that the hoses not used are there
You'll be able to buy the kit w/o clamps for sure
and w/o the silicone Induction Hose

Bluedrank

Woah, very cool. In for pricing.

From the looks of it, I assume these hoses will be similar to the mountune set, which is nice but expensive. Picture of hose locations:

If that is the case, it would be wise to also pick up the aluminium elbow pictured in the mid to lower left side to pair up with these hoses like the $400 mountune full kit does.

Link to that product at Whoosh: https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...r-intercooler-charge-pipe-fiesta-st-2014-2017

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Ron, the appropriately sized Turbosmart/Murray constant tension clamps would also be a worthwhile addition to your store, or as another option with this hose kit. ;)

(Although ironically, going by how you seem to be hinting that this kit will be priced, they may be more coin in total than the whole kit itself for all of the needed clamps. [:(])

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #11

From the looks of it, I assume these hoses will be similar to the mountune set, which is nice but expensive. Picture of hose locations:

If that is the case, it would be wise to also pick up the aluminium elbow pictured in the mid to lower left side to pair up with these hoses like the $400 mountune full kit does.

Link to that product at Whoosh: https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...r-intercooler-charge-pipe-fiesta-st-2014-2017

yes same silicone parts as the Mountune kit
and yes, to make up the kit you can use the Mountune "macaroni pipe". That's what I call it lol. I have one haha
I think the point with this kit is to just eliminate the OEM baffle in the hot pipe.

Ron, the appropriately sized Turbosmart/Murray constant tension clamps would also be a worthwhile addition to your store, or as another option with this hose kit. ;)

(Although ironically, going by how you seem to be hinting that this kit will be priced, they may be more coin in total than the whole kit itself for all of the needed clamps. [:(])
I really like the Turbosmart clamps but I think price is key here. I'm putting together T-Bolt clamps for those that need that type of clamp to feel the hoses will be secure and a standard set of Jubilee silicone clamps that will secure the hoses for those that prefer a standard type clamp

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #12

yes same silicone parts as the Mountune kit
and yes, to make up the kit you can use the Mountune "macaroni pipe". That's what I call it lol. I have one haha
I think the point with this kit is to just eliminate the OEM baffle in the hot pipe.

I really like the Turbosmart clamps but as you mentioned I think price is key here. I'm putting together T-Bolt clamps for those that need that type of clamp to feel the hoses will be secure and a standard set of Jubilee silicone clamps that will secure the hoses for those that prefer a standard type clamp

I'm in for a set of black with t-clamps without the induction hose! Sign me up, let's do this!

Edit: T-bolt clamps. Before the grammar fairies attack lol.

I love the orange. Will the induction kit be available separately at any point? I'm assuming that's the hose going from the intake to the manifold, though I guess I don't know what else it would be. Would it work with aftermarket kits (like the mishi)?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #15
I love the orange. Will the induction kit be available separately at any point? I'm assuming that's the hose going from the intake to the manifold, though I guess I don't know what else it would be. Would it work with aftermarket kits (like the mishi)?
Yes the induction hose will be available as a separate piece with clamps
It's the same parts as the Mountune, Mishimoto, and RAMAIR parts I sell now

Definitely interested in buying with your Woosh intercooler, Ron. Although, I wish there was a way to buy the intercooler with Woosh powder coated on the front!