Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

RAMAIR crossover pipe installed - results inside!

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Installed one of the RAMAIR crossover pipes for the Fiesta ST180 today on the shop car.

I'm pleased to say the breather hose "clicked" into place
the fitment of the bracket, overall length, etc was better than I expected after the numerous issues posted about this pipe. The only real issue that the "old version" had prior to the update from RAMAIR was the black wrinkle powder coating needed machined from the breather connector on the inside and outside of the pipe for the OEM hose to snap into place correctly. The pics show the bare aluminum finish in this area now.

Other than that. This affordable crossover pipe is a huge improvement over stock in terms of size and contour.
I won't for a second tell you there is 10-20 HP to gain here but we are going to send Jason @ Dizzy tuning a RAMAIR pipe to test the true improvement over stock at his next dyno appointment.

Very happy with the fitment and price point on this crossover compared to other units out there that are steel and aren't shaped correctly which make fitting a nightmare.

Take a look at the pics and let me know if you have any questions.
These RAMAIR crossover pipes are available on the site, as well as the well as the whoosh silicone induction hose pictured
To complete your induction set up, take a look at the ST200 airbox and RAMAIR performance panel filter installed (my current set up)

link to RAMAIR crossover pipe on the site:
https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/ramair-ford-fiesta-st-2014-2017-crossover-pipe-kit

Last edited:
I'm adding this whole set-up to my wish list. I love the idea of the box and both pipes for a full "stock-ish" intake with a ramair panel filter. Very cool Ron, thanks for the info and offering such a cool package.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Well I want one now lol.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm interested in the outcome of the Dyno...I may go this route also with the turbo install.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Considering this exact setup with the white hose as well. Any comment on induction noise? I really want to got with the CP-E intake but I think this is my next option.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #10
Considering this exact setup with the white hose as well. Any comment on induction noise? I really want to got with the CP-E intake but I think this is my next option.
This setup is not one for the loud crowd. It looks great under the hood and fits perfect.
After installing the RAMAIR crossover I noticed a slight increase with induction sound but as with all things, I'm already accustomed to it.
Not at all saying the performance is better than anything else but I will say that my current set up is here to say for a minute (until I go big turbo)
RAMAIR crossover>whoosh induction hose>ST200 airbox>RAMAIR panel filter

I love my induction set up right now!

felopr

This setup is not one for the loud crowd. It looks great under the hood and fits perfect.
After installing the RAMAIR crossover I noticed a slight increase with induction sound but as with all things, I'm already accustomed to it.
Not at all saying the performance is better than anything else but I will say that my current set up is here to say for a minute (until I go big turbo)

that setup should work with big turbo also imo, you also have the symposer delete BOV, that should set you up for big turbo or hybrid

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #12
that setup should work with big turbo also imo, you also have the symposer delete BOV, that should set you up for big turbo or hybrid
true story
I may just throw on my cp-e prototype manifold with a x47r and be done with it

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #14
talk to some of your contacts in china (lol) to mass-produce that manifold lol
nah, I can't do that to my cp-e guys. they will bring that manifold to market soon enough.
I have a few things dropping soon for higher HP cars

felopr

nah, I can't do that to my cp-e guys. they will bring that manifold to market soon enough.
I have a few things dropping soon for higher HP cars
ohh they are gonna bring it to the market? well that is news
i said that earlier because we haven't hear of the development of that manifold in quite some time and since it is a prototype i thought they shelved the idea all together

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #16
ohh they are gonna bring it to the market? well that is news
i said that earlier because we haven't hear of the development of that manifold in quite some time and since it is a prototype i thought they shelved the idea all together
there are revisions being made then if there is enough interest a manifold will be produced

felopr

there are revisions being made then if there is enough interest a manifold will be produced
i am pretty sure all those guys on x47 and more so the MRX guys will be quite happy, if it can bring down spool time on the MRX, is going to be quite the contender

that is the exact setup I want! It seems like the perfect solution.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #20
I have a few back orders shipping Monday and will have new stock Monday as well!

[twothumb]