Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FREE gift from whoosh motorsports on Valentines Day! <3 <3 <3

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Happy Valentines Day from whoosh motorsports!

To celebrate, place your order for anything on the site totaling over $75 and receive a FREE "ST" keychain!

Now you can feel warm and cozy with your ST after adding this keychain to your fob / ring or give it your significant other.....[wave]

Have fun everyone and thank you!

link>>> https://whooshmotorsports.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Ron;

They let you keep your old Pennsy phone number (land line number?) in Vegas, or was it always a cell number?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
Ron;

They let you keep your old Pennsy phone number (land line number?) in Vegas, or was it always a cell number?
I could not tell you the last time I had a land line.....it's been a looooooooooooooooong time

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I could not tell you the last time I had a land line.....it's been a looooooooooooooooong time
Same here, and people are always wondering why I have a Joyzee area code and exchange. LOL

I forgot that you were not really a 'brick and mortar' business, not that those are required to have a land line either. ;)