Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

VooDoo Inside!!!!! AET Motorsports now available here at whoosh motorsports..............

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
We've teamed up with Nick Cook of AET Motorsports to bring over some of the parts that power his Fiesta track car in the UK

There are long range plans for many other parts and upgrades but for now, we have available for immediate purchase the potent VT330R turbo, and some other bits listed on the site.
Please stop by and take a look.

Link>>>>https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/aet-motorsport-voodoo-turbos-vt330r-hybrid-turbo-kit

Pics for interest

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Always thought a flat plane crank would be amazing in the FiST.

Jkjk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Ron, do you have anyone that is currently installing and testing this turbo? I'd be interested in following the installation progress and results. Between this and the REVO option, I like this one because it looks like I would be able to use my CPE lower charge pipe with it.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #7
Ron, do you have anyone that is currently installing and testing this turbo? I'd be interested in following the installation progress and results. Between this and the REVO option, I like this one because it looks like I would be able to use my CPE lower charge pipe with it.
not yet!
I have a few people interested but maybe not brave enough to be the first
I'm also offering someone my 1 of only 2 in existence cp-e manifold to whoever buys this turbo for testing. You will need to make a deposit for the manifold so I either get the manifold back at some point or the deposit goes toward the purchase of a production manifold if and "when" they are released

that makes things a little more interesting no?

[ohcrap]

VirtualRonin

Active Military
not yet!
I'm also offering someone my 1 of only 2 in existence cp-e manifold to whoever buys this turbo for testing. You will need to make a deposit for the manifold so I either get the manifold back at some point or the deposit goes toward the purchase of a production manifold if and "when" they are released

[ohcrap]
Very! PM sent

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
not yet!

[ohcrap]
You MUST BE THE highest volume FiST CP-E vendor in existence in order to have scored one of those from Mitch!!! [twothumb]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #10
You MUST BE THE highest volume FiST CP-E vendor in existence in order to have scored one of those from Mitch!!! [twothumb]
I do OK
This was provided by the owner of cp-e. Not taking anything away from Mitch....he's awesome sauce[like]

VirtualRonin

Active Military
If VirtualRonin doesn't pull the trigger, I will just let me know.
I went ahead with the offer from Ron. I ordered the VT330R kit and will be installing it with the CP-E manifold in a few weeks hopefully! I'll start a thread when I get ready to install.

I plan to get a 91 and E30 tune, no aux fuel just yet. I'll get on the dyno once it's all tuned.

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Ron, do you know what spring is inside the Turbosmart IWG75 wastegate actuator in this kit? I'll likely need that info for the tuning process.

I will be anxious to see what this produces. Thank you for taking the chance and being open to testing this. [pray]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #15
Ron, do you know what spring is inside the Turbosmart IWG75 wastegate actuator in this kit? I'll likely need that info for the tuning process.
I'll have the parts to you this week and I thank you for taking this on...I think it will be epic!
The WGA is the 11psi

Are you able to use a block off plate for the bypass valve flange on this turbo? I see that AET says its not compatible with the DV+ and I am not interested in the turbosmart BPV/BOV.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #18
Are you able to use a block off plate for the bypass valve flange on this turbo? I see that AET says its not compatible with the DV+ and I am not interested in the turbosmart BPV/BOV.
if I were running this turbo I'd use a block off plate and run the BOV on the symposer port. You could use a cp-e Exhale kit with HKS or Tial etc etc etc ......
so yes, you can certainly do that.

if I were running this turbo I'd use a block off plate and run the BOV on the symposer port. You could use a cp-e Exhale kit with HKS or Tial etc etc etc ......
so yes, you can certainly do that.
Cool. Yeah, that's exactly my thought. Given that they say that the stock diverter / DV+ doesn't work, I was just wondering if there is some internal difference in the port that would prevent the block off from functioning properly. Thanks Ron.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #20
Cool. Yeah, that's exactly my thought. Given that they say that the stock diverter / DV+ doesn't work, I was just wondering if there is some internal difference in the port that would prevent the block off from functioning properly. Thanks Ron.
no internal differences
I think AET suggests moving away from the stock equipment BPV even with the GFB upgrade