Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

VUDU CNC Ported exhaust manifolds just released ! >>>>>> !

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Now available, an affordable alternative to aftermarket manifolds and a easy way to improve the flow of the already great design on the factory exhaust manifold

Ford Fiesta ST exhaust manifold CNC Machined in house at AET Motorsport for ultimate flow and power.

As the leading force in the Ford tuning market AET has decided to take one of Ford's very well engineered OE Manifolds and make it even more efficient and flow more exhaust gas.

Over the years we have been involved in the tuning of the mighty fiesta st180. We have been battling heat management with great success. The addition of the port flowed manifold not only saw a significant increase in gas flow but in turn reduced " Exhaust Gas Temperatures" and back pressure accordingly.

This Fiesta ST manifold has the following modifications carried out on our in-house 4 Axis Hass CNC machine.

CNC profiled exhaust port from 30mm - 34mm
CNC Machined Turbine Port to match VT330R (Optional) 34mm - 42mm
Significant reduction in exhaust back pressure
Exhaust gas temperature reduced over stock manifold
13WHP & 9Ib increase over stock manifold during testing
Consistent runs within 2WHP over 8 dyno pulls back to back (due to thermal management and flow increase)
8% increase in flow on the machined exhaust ports
23% increase in flow on the VT330R machined Turbine side.

We tested the Fiesta st180 stock manifold with one of our VT330R cars on our in house DynaPack Hub Dyno this set the test bed for proving out the CNC machined version.

The results speak for themselves see below

LINK TO PRODUCT >>>> https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/aet-motorsport-vudu-cnc-ported-exhaust-manifold-fiesta-st-2014

[video=youtube;i0xzQF8r7nM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0xzQF8r7nM[/video]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
Just when I thought I was done modding
it's funny really.
I was speaking to Nick @ AET about releasing ported manifolds soon as I have a few here now to play with then he drops this on our lap. I thanked him for the CNC option. So much more consistent than a hand port job when just working the gasket match and throat areas. Every single one will be perfect and the same...kudos to these guys at AET
great products and people for sure!

Now for VUDU built motors. ;)

Ron any chance one of your suppliers can do metal valve cover and intake manifold? Even just for the sexy look of all metal :p

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
Now for VUDU built motors. ;)

Ron any chance one of your suppliers can do metal valve cover and intake manifold? Even just for the sexy look of all metal :p
we will have to see
Probably not on the valve cover but an intake manifold is inevitable

I wonder what kind of power and torque it will make on stock Turbo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I'm anxious to see the stock figures as well - tomorrow if all goes as planned

VirtualRonin

Active Military
I would highly recommend getting a ported manifold to install in conjunction with any turbo upgrade. Thanks to Whoosh and AET Motorsport for making this available!

I would also suggest getting your manifold ceramic coated to keep under hood temps down and keep your manifold from gathering surface rust.

I ported my own OEM manifold this summer and had it ceramic coated. I had access to tools and the time to do it (about 4 hours) but having these CNC machined and ready to go is even better.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #11
we received the first batch of these today in the 42mm throat and 36mm throat sizes today along with tons of other VUDU products

pics to share