Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Black Friday / Cyber Monday SALE! FREE swag, decals, and Store Credit Drawing!

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

can we preorder (and get details) as part of these sales? I'd rather just make one order if possible.

Now the question is do I want Swift’s or whitelines? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
Now the question is do I want Swift’s or whitelines? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
if you want whiteline snag them, low stock!
and at this price will go fast!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #7
SALE is live NOW
even though our flyer indicates starting tomorrow

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Sigh, 10% does nothing with the conversion :( /Canadian problems. I'll continue to wait

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #9
Sigh, 10% does nothing with the conversion :( /Canadian problems. I'll continue to wait
sorry to hear that
our prices are in most cases lower than anyone else so taking 10% off is pretty good plus we have some parts that are usually NOT eligible for discount activated on this sale such as turbo kits and UK goods

sorry to hear that
our prices are in most cases lower than anyone else so taking 10% off is pretty good plus we have some parts that are usually NOT eligible for discount activated on this sale such as turbo kits and UK goods
Oh the 10% is eligible on the headlights?

Definitely got my order in for BFCM. However not without repercussion. My wife was looming around and saw all my receipts building up. In turn she mentioned that I might save some money if I switch to a crack addiction...lol. Probably true.

I guess 1 order deserves another right before the ending sale. New Catback ordered..... GOOD GOD SOMEONE NEEDS TO BLOCK ACCESS TO MY 0% INTEREST PAYPAL CREDIT ASAP!!!!! I might just relapse before Midnight..lol