Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Peron / Nortech turbo manifolds NOW available separately from their full kits !

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
You asked for it, now it's available!
The Peron / Nortech Performance Fiesta ST tubular manifold sold as a separate part from the STG4 complete kit.
Build your own big turbo kit with the best manifold available today for your Fiesta ST 1.6L

LINK to product: https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/peron-nortech-performance-gtx-tubular-manifold-ford-fiesta-st-1-6l?variant=13854930108479

#Peron
#Nortech
#autojewelrythatperforms!

Ron I really like your company and it's where I buy most of my parts, I haven't gone to a big turbo yet but will in the future and will be buying it from Whoosh but being a craftsman who does a lot of Tig Welding this piece is a work of art but the price? WTH man? I just could not afford this item on a limited budget. I'm just saying. Don't hate on me but it's almost the price of a Hybrid turbo. COOP

Sekred

1000 Post Club
The price is typical of anything you buy out of the UK. Not sure of the labour rate over there but it must be high. At least you do have to pay VAT which is currently 20%.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
Ron I really like your company and it's where I buy most of my parts, I haven't gone to a big turbo yet but will in the future and will be buying it from Whoosh but being a craftsman who does a lot of Tig Welding this piece is a work of art but the price? WTH man? I just could not afford this item on a limited budget. I'm just saying. Don't hate on me but it's almost the price of a Hybrid turbo. COOP
I understand what you are saying
Just to explain, there aren't many or any companies that use a billet steel collector like Nortech does. Take a look vs a pieced together collector
I also don't set prices for parts other than our whoosh house brand which as you know are some of the most affordable. The fact that this manifold is $1400 and the full kit is $5000 doesn't surprise me at all based on the quality and precise fitment.
Look at it this way. When you shop for wheels are you shopping for forged that are $1000 per wheel or cast that range $150-250 per wheel?
Same scenario with a turbo kit, sure there are cheaper options. Does that mean they are better...of course not. With same things you truly get what you pay for.
These high end expensive parts aren't for most Fiesta owners but it is available here with us at whoosh as we want to be able to service the needs of all our customers