Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Greetings from Oklahoma

Greetings to all from Oklahoma! I've had the FiST for about a year now and have done some light modifications. I've been a lurker to the forum for a while, I figured it was time I create an account and join in on the fun.

A bit about my interest in the FiST. Prior to buying the Fiesta I had an E36 M3. When it was announced that the Fiesta ST was going to be available in the United States I was ecstatic. Post college graduation, I decided to select a few vehicles to test drive including: Focus ST, Fiesta ST, Impreza WRX, and the BRZ. I almost picked up the BRZ, but its lack of torque is a no go on Oklahoma's straight roads. The Fiesta provided the driving sensations of the BRZ while having a very punchy midrange. I picked up the Fiesta after two test drives with the exact options and color combination I was looking for: Molten Orange, Recaros, and no sunroof.

The Fiesta eventually convinced me to sell the E36. The FiST was able to provide all the same kind of enjoyment of the M3, despite being FWD, and lacking a LSD. The decent gas mileage and ease of storage of the hatchback is just an added bonus to the vehicle.

Since picking up the Fiesta I have done a few choice modifications aimed at keeping it visually stock. The combination of an E30 Tune and upgraded IC make the 1.6L Turbo feel much bigger in displacement than it actually is. I love watching the tachometer attempt to punch redline by rolling onto the throttle in second gear!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard