Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dead Hook Motorsports Shifter Extension

Trader history for DHM (0)

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Dead Hook Motorsports Shifter Extension

Key features

- 1018 Billet steel will never bend on you!
- Powder coated will never rust, Upper lock nut is Stainless Steel will never rust.
- 2.25in long extension with 20deg bend
- double locking nuts under extension allowing you to clock the bend were ever you want.
- MORE COMFORT! I have had the prototype in the car for one week and it makes it so nice. Being able to have my elbow on the arm rest in the back
gears and not having to lean my body forward for the front gears has been very nice.

Here is the link were all the design and testing was gone over.

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/3552-Dead-Hook-Motorsports-Shifter-Extension-Optons

The kit break down is as such:

- (Qty:1) 1018 Billet Steel Shifter Extension (powder coated for corrosion protection)
- (Qty:1) 12mmx1.25 Stainless Steel Lock Nut
- (Qty:2) 12mmx1.25 Zinc Lock nuts (For setting lower height and clocking angle)
- (Qty:1) Dead Hook Motorsports Green Decal (also available in pink if specified before shipping)
- (Qty:1) Detailed Instructions

Pricing

$67.00 Shipped anywhere state side. International shipping available(Most international cost are $15(Canada) to $20 dollars extra, contact for quote.

Payment

Paypal: Sales@deadhookmotorsports.com

I have the following instock

1 Silver with bend
1 Black with no bend

Here are the instructions! Click Me!

Seller Rating and Feed back! (Click Me)

We take pride in every part and project we do. We will continue to give the ST community parts and service we want and need. Please keep in mind that i am working with Mods and waiting to become an official vendor as Dead Hook Motorsports is a LLC and a business i am trying to grow with the ST market. Please join our Facebook page for updates as well as some cool posts once and a while!

www.facebook.com/DeadHookMotorsports

Thank you

-Russ
Dead Hook Motorsports LLC
Russell@DeadHookMotorsports.com

I'll take one with international shipping. I can't decide on color though, I like that raw metal look but don't want it to rust

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
I'll take one with international shipping. I can't decide on color though, I like that raw metal look but don't want it to rust
I have black, green, and red in stock for powder. Let me know if you want something besides that It will only be an extra 5 for custom color. Email me with address please.

Russ

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Email sent with address.

I would like a silver powder coat that matches the reverse lock out collar

MOFiST

What's gonna work best with the Boomba lever? Rodmoe and JPGC you're going different ways.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
Email sent with address.

I would like a silver powder coat that matches the reverse lock out collar
Ok but please keep in mind it may not match 100% which i believe would be worse than using black. Most of the time its better to change color than try to match it. Our personal opinion but i i have a silver that is close but have not compared to the factory silver.

Russ

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
What's gonna work best with the Boomba lever? Rodmoe and JPGC you're going different ways.
I think getting the bend for the boomba will work the best. JPGC will have my prototype here in a few days so we will have pics with the Boomba shifter!

Russ

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Yes I figure with the boomba bend already this will allow my Hurst T handle to work if not we try again :)

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
Any chance of a video to show the throw going through gears and engaging reverse?
Yes there will be a video. I will be powder coating this weekend and more info to follow.

Russ

Ok but please keep in mind it may not match 100% which i believe would be worse than using black. Most of the time its better to change color than try to match it. Our personal opinion but i i have a silver that is close but have not compared to the factory silver.

Russ
No problem, I'll be happy even if it's close. I'm going with silver because I'll be using a clear aluminum Circuit Garage Racing Shift Knob

Thanks for the prompt replies, Russ

JPGC

2000 Post Club
I'm going to try it both ways, but it will probably work best reversed. I'm thinking it will sit kinda like the old T5 shifter on the fox mustangs. We will see soon.

MOFiST

I'm in. Just waiting to see which way looks the best. Please post pix. Thanks guys. [emoji41]

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #18
No problem, I'll be happy even if it's close. I'm going with silver because I'll be using a clear aluminum Circuit Garage Racing Shift Knob

Thanks for the prompt replies, Russ
No problem! Ill update the post and have a email back soon.

Russ

Looking forward to seeing more.
Soon!

I'm going to try it both ways, but it will probably work best reversed. I'm thinking it will sit kinda like the old T5 shifter on the fox mustangs. We will see soon.
I agree!

I'm in. Just waiting to see which way looks the best. Please post pix. Thanks guys. [emoji41]
Want me to put your name down? If so what color and i will leave the bend with a ?

Thank you to the guys that pre paid!

Russ

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Just ordered a shift knob to go with this. Russ, you should consider adding shift knobs with this as a package :)

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #20
Just ordered a shift knob to go with this. Russ, you should consider adding shift knobs with this as a package :)
I agree. I ordered a Black delrin ball for my car and for pictures. I would but with so many places that sell them it is hard to offer one at a competitive price. However I am looking into it.

Russ