Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta st in motortrends worlds drag race

[video=youtube;KQ9NVz_LKj8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=297&v=KQ9NVz_LKj8[/video]

Not sure if this has been posted yet thought it was pretty funny tho

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Good stuff! This was last years race, btw. I'm patiently waiting for this years.

OP
Tr1cycle
Thread Starter #3
I noticed that as i posted it i was like yah this is gonna be a report most likely but hey its fun to see our little car thrown against all the big dogs

rexdriver85

Hahaha. The FiST was last but hey, at least they considered it.

It would have been cool to see how it did against the gang of cars on a road course.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Definitely would be fun...considering the price point of most of the cars here, the FiST is definitely in good company and is just happy to be there, lol. Same goes with the GTI and STI.

OP
Tr1cycle
Thread Starter #7
The way the sti driver botched the launched made me die alittle. I was like omg the fiesta is in front of the sti... then well power is power

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
The way the sti driver botched the launched made me die alittle. I was like omg the fiesta is in front of the sti... then well power is power
Stock sti and evo's normally do 1 of 2 launching style at my local drag strip.
#1 launch soft, bog, go slow.
#2 launch hard, push the car backwards and bring a trailer around, lol.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
I went up against an Evo once. I guess he fell into the slow category.

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
I remember reading motor trends best drivers car article and when the st placed ahead of gti and other cars I was so giddy