Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: CA: Molten Orange Recaro Seats - Front + Rear - Excellent Condition!! NO SHIPPING!

Trader history for MMMTRBO (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go....

I have a near perfect condition set of elusive Molten Orange Recaoros for the Fiesta ST. These seats are in damn good shape and I took pride in keeping them cleaned and conditioned during the time I had them. If you car currently has the base seats installed everything you need is included. These are a direct swap for any non Recaro car. Keep in mind getting the heated seat function to work takes quite a bit of work and I decided to not tackle that project on my car.

The seats are located in San Luis Obispo, CA. I have a friend that is back and fourth to Simi Valley quite frequently and he is willing to meet someone in the LA area, as far south as Sherman Oaks with the seats. I would be willing to load them in my truck and take them as far north as Salinas, CA. NO SHIPPING AT THIS TIME!

I will be selling these on a first come first serve basis. If you don't like the price or have any negative comments please feel free to contact me via PM instead of clogging up this thread. TIA!

SOLD!

If you have any questions or would like to see more photos please don't hesitate to message me through the forum.

Pics:

IMG_2872 by T_Forde, on Flickr

IMG_2879 by T_Forde, on Flickr

IMG_2881 by T_Forde, on Flickr

Pictures from today....

MPA

Oh how I wish I was in Cali. When they found my car I thought it had orange seats, but it had storm gray.

I wish there was someone who didn't want their orange seats and wanted the grey recaros. I got my car from the dealer and it had everything...except the orange seats. I would trade someone for my grey recaros in a heartbeat

Status
Not open for further replies.