Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FiST vs Dumptruck

OP
Matt_FiST
Thread Starter #5
I thought it was yet another comparison..
That's what I was doing. I saw the dump truck and thought of a comment in I think its the BRZ comparison, not sure, and also the Meme, "You know you drive a Fiesta ST when every moment is a photo opportunity."

I didn't know how to post the pic on that thread with tapatalk.

That's what I was doing. I saw the dump truck and thought of a comment in I think its the BRZ comparison, not sure, and also the Meme, "You know you drive a Fiesta ST when every moment is a photo opportunity."

I didn't know how to post the pic on that thread with tapatalk.
Ha..yeah. Though, I understand the comparo with the BRZ (even though you're talking rear wheel naturally aspirated vs front wheel turbo). I cross shopped the FiST and the FRS. Drove the FRS first and LOVED the shifter and clutch, but the power kinda sucked. Drove the FiST and fell in love.

OP
Matt_FiST
Thread Starter #7
Ha..yeah. Though, I understand the comparo with the BRZ (even though you're talking rear wheel naturally aspirated vs front wheel turbo). I cross shopped the FiST and the FRS. Drove the FRS first and LOVED the shifter and clutch, but the power kinda sucked. Drove the FiST and fell in love.
"I didn't even test drive, or look at, any other vehicles, I swear." I had said to my ST. "You are the only one." [angel][lovest]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
LOL I'm glad it was a joke and nothing serious.

OP
Matt_FiST
Thread Starter #10
Is it a versus because they have similar torque?
[cool]
Torque to weight ratio maybe.

A 15 liter Detroit Deisel has about 1600 lbs tq, in a 9500 lb 3 axle tractor and 500 hp with a 9 speed tranny. It was faster than my 98' civic.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Torque to weight ratio maybe.

A 15 liter Detroit Deisel has about 1600 lbs tq, in a 9500 lb 3 axle tractor and 500 hp with a 9 speed tranny. It was faster than my 98' civic.
I guess my sarcasm didn't translate very well.... Oh well.

OP
Matt_FiST
Thread Starter #12
I guess my sarcasm didn't translate very well.... Oh well.
I knew you weren't serious. I was kinda curious about diesel semi trucks being slow for the amount of power under the hood.

TheStig

My last SOHC Honda civic I had (1998 aswell), before the motor went, would spank every since Prius on the streets.

It went hard. Then it went boom.

OP
Matt_FiST
Thread Starter #15
If you put a coexist sticker on a prius, they will rear end each other. Saw a few civics get rear ended by a prius. 4 wheelers trying look like 18 wheelers.

TheStig

I have molten orange aswell, only looks that color in direct sunlight. At night or in the shade, its red lol.