Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Mountune Downpipe

Trader history for Chuckable (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckable

Mountune downpipe in good condition. Used about 5k miles. Discoloration is due to heat cycling only. Came off my Florida car, so no rust issues. Comes with hardware to attach to OEM or aftermarket cat-back exhaust.

Mountune sells this for $579 shipped: http://www.mountuneusa.com/mountune-Sport-CAT-Down-Pipe-Fiesta-ST-2013-2016-p/2364-dpsc-aa.htm

PM me with any questions, and I should be back to you within a few hours unless it's 2:00 am [sleep]

$400 shipped in continental U.S., or $375 local in Palm Beach County, Florida. Packaged and ready to ship out. PayPal accepted, and will ship out within 48 hours of verified payment.

FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender_10.jpg FullSizeRender_9.jpg FullSizeRender_8.jpg FullSizeRender_7.jpg FullSizeRender_6.jpg FullSizeRender_5.jpg FullSizeRender_4.jpg FullSizeRender_3.jpg FullSizeRender_2.jpg FullSizeRender_1.jpg FullSizeRender_11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.