Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Tuxedo black from Milwaukee

Hi Everyone,

Just bought my new 2014 tuxedo black with sunroof a few weeks ago. Went in to test drive it after researching and watching youtube reviews for months. I was sold after the first test drive. Car had 50 miles on it already but I guess that's not too bad. Just hope no one beat on it.

It's the most entertaining car I've ever had, and I've had a 94' Miata, 06' WRX, 04' s2000, and '13 merc c250. It has this sharp energy to it that makes it a joy to drive. It almost feels like a more practical version of the s2000 but the torque makes it feel even faster. The steering feel is so sharp and lively, makes the wrx feel boring and numb, and I even prefer it to the s2000. It feels especially good coming out of a corner and feeling the front wheels bite and claw it's way out when getting on the turbo. Also love the sound symposer- sound is a huge deal for driving enjoyment and often overlooked.

I know some will disagree, but I even think it feels more expensive than it's price point. The interior quality is nice and the car feels solid and stable, with great on center steering and perfectly firm ride. Little things such as turn signal chimes sound better than our subaru crosstrek and the door handles and grips feel solid.

Love this car, and it's even practical! Can't wait till the snow goes away so I can drive it more.

Scenic! Welcome to the forum and I agree with everything you said about the FiST..........I am always looking for an excuse to drive it more....puts a smile on your face!

Welcome! Congrats on the new wheels. I agree with everything you said about the driving dynamics, but I feel like the interior could be a bit better. My wife has a '13 GenCoupe 2.0T Premium (MSRP 29k) and the interior is MUCH nicer than mine at an MSRP that was only 2K less. With that being said, she has no steering feel and it takes fighting one that ass end gets out. Ours is so easy to break the rear loose and reel it back in.

Welcome! Congrats on the new wheels. I agree with everything you said about the driving dynamics, but I feel like the interior could be a bit better. My wife has a '13 GenCoupe 2.0T Premium (MSRP 29k) and the interior is MUCH nicer than mine at an MSRP that was only 2K less. With that being said, she has no steering feel and it takes fighting once that ass end gets out. Ours is so easy to break the rear loose and reel it back in.