Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NEW Product: whoosh motorsports FMIC $349.99 FREE SHIPPING

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

What a disrespect! I request Admins to review that post and ban the user. That type of users doesn’t deserve to be here.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #268
What a disrespect! I request Admins to review that post and ban the user. That type of users doesn’t deserve to be here.
my wording was poor and the post above was certainly in jest, please don't get upset by a post like that. We all try to have fun here and should be able to kid around a bit
I do have a guy that imports my parts in bulk for customers in Colombia
We are working with a few others as well.

Last edited:

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
on the black one - how's the durability? I don't want to wind up with a bunch of shiny silver spots all over after a few months :D

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #271
on the black one - how's the durability? I don't want to wind up with a bunch of shiny silver spots all over after a few months :D
I'd like to allow our customers chome in on this but the black is actually decent in terms of durability.
If it were to become a bit speckled over time a quick shot across the front with semi-gloss would do the trick

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
I'd like to allow our customers chome in on this but the black is actually decent in terms of durability.
If it were to become a bit speckled over time a quick shot across the front with semi-gloss would do the trick
ok cool

i suppose i could just lay on the driveway and poke all the shiny bits with a sharpie too :p

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #274
very proud of our parts dealer in Colombia
he has some really awesome looking Fiestas being built there....

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
my v2 looks like bare aluminum, but I found a few flakes of what looks like silver paint around - is it safe to polish the end tanks if I were so inclined? (like extra paint, not paint peeling or something) is there a coating of some sort on the end tanks?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #277
my v2 looks like bare aluminum, but I found a few flakes of what looks like silver paint around - is it safe to polish the end tanks if I were so inclined? (like extra paint, not paint peeling or something) is there a coating of some sort on the end tanks?
the V1's have polished end tanks with a light coating of silver paint in over the core (always been that way)
the V2's are either black or silver/grey heat coating which is very tough and you'd know for sure it's 100% coated the same color end to end. The color is more battleship grey than silver

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
the V1's have polished end tanks with a light coating of silver paint in over the core (always been that way)
the V2's are either black or silver/grey heat coating which is very tough and you'd know for sure it's 100% coated the same color end to end. The color is more battleship grey than silver
I just emailed you. I don't think I received the correct intercooler, mine is silver.

SrsBsns

I'm most likely going to buy an IC this week.

What's the difference between the V1 and V2? It looks like the V2 is slightly larger... is that the only change?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #280
I'm most likely going to buy an IC this week.

What's the difference between the V1 and V2? It looks like the V2 is slightly larger... is that the only change?
size, manufacturer, fitment, coatings
please read through the product descriptions on the site
both intercoolers will serve you well. The V1 is better suited for stock turbo with mods, V2 will support much more power efficiently