Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Swift Spec-R springs

Trader history for OffTheWall503 (0)

Do these raise the ride height, even a little bit?

Since it seems that no one makes even a close to factory height, but much higher rate, strut mounted (vs. a coil over) linear spring for these cars, this may be the way for me to go (Swifts with coil pads front and rear) IF Ground Control never releases their coil over conversion kit for our rides. ;)
I put in the powerflex in with my swifts and B8s, they aren’t close to thick enough to counter the drop from the springs. I didn’t measure height prior, but she’s definitely lower than stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Glue and macaroni

Do these raise the ride height, even a little bit?

Since it seems that no one makes even a close to factory height, but much higher rate, strut mounted (vs. a coil over) linear spring for these cars, this may be the way for me to go (Swifts with coil pads front and rear) IF Ground Control never releases their coil over conversion kit for our rides. ;)
I have them on my car with swift springs. You'll get about 1/8", basically negligible. I think there was some more info in the mountune spring problem thread, but I can't really recall if I posed my measurements between the stock and powerflex insulators.