Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Konig Hypergram

OP
A FISTer
Thread Starter #62
Yes, I'd like to know if those are 215/45s, or something else (and which actual tire model) on the HGs. [dunno]
Got a reply, he's running Toyo R888R in 205/40R17.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Did you mean the Ecsta V700s (Star MINI) above? [dunno]

Granted, I had to pay a little more than the onlinetires.com's going rate, but I found the RS-RRs in 215/40-17 from megaautoparts on ebay, but I may have gotten their very last set. [:(]

hotstickytires on ebay also seems to have some as well.
215/40R17SL
Kumho Ecsta V70A
Supplier # 2147343
Load/Speed 83W
Sidewall Black Wall
Ship Weight 21.00

OP
A FISTer
Thread Starter #67
In what size and bolt pattern did you find these?
For 4x108 they only make it in 17x8 with +40 offset in matte grey. They mentioned that if it sells well they would consider other sizes and colours.

For 4x108 they only make it in 17x8 with +40 offset in matte grey. They mentioned that if it sells well they would consider other sizes and colours.

DO you happen to know the weight?

I'll be going by Discount Tire locally here soon and checking on these...

Hopefully the Federal 595 Evo is back in stock now in 215/40

DO you happen to know the weight?
They're advertised at 16.3lbs each.

On my inaccurate Bathroom Scale I got 16.57 so 16.3 is probably spot on since my 90lbs kettlebell came in higher than 90 too.

You just went through them and they'll order them for you? I didn't find them on the website.
yeah, call them up. that's how I did it. Give them the Konig Part number to speed up the process - HG8710840G (FYI Discount Tire was $50 cheaper than CarID, the only other vendor that got back to me with a quote. CarID also wanted to charge shipping whereas DT did not. Even though I only bought the wheels through them, DT is doing the m&b and TPMS reset at no extra cost.)

I'll be going by Discount Tire locally here soon and checking on these...

Hopefully the Federal 595 Evo is back in stock now in 215/40
Unlikely they are. Amazon and Online Tires said it would probably be a few months.

FINALLY my tires are arriving today after having the wheels sitting sad in my garage for a week. All will be mounted up tomorrow and I will shoot some pics of clean new wheels on a dirty car (stupid Texas spring storms never give you more than 2-3 days of nice weather)

Looks awesome! Still waiting for mine to arrive, should have an update next week.

Let us know how you like the Pirellis!

two miles in and no speeds over 40, they seem to get the job done. Quite a bit more testing to be done ;) (disclosure, when I bought the car they had some no name all seasons on the front [Ironman iMove Gen2?] and the stock RE050s in the rear, so my guess is that I will like the Pirellis)