Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

new goodies on the site and more on the way

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #504
Are these also made for the inside the hatch, 'trunk brace' type application as well, and if so, would you be stocking them?
there is a rear strut bar available
prices are NOT cheap through - double what most pay for any of the braces available from me or anywhere in the USA

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #505
Pictures asap puhleaseeee, im stoked to hear it's officially out. Added to my cart.
good pics later tonight

the intake is available now in wrinkle black and gloss red to match our crossover pipes
this intake replaces the airbox ONLY but is modular. It can be installed on any 2014-2019 with no evap harness changes
you can add the silicone induction hose and crossover to make a complete intake system for under $300 shipped

link: https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...oosh-short-ram-intake-kit-2014-2019-fiesta-st

from FB:

Any plan to add the UltraRacing line of bracing products since they offer braces no other manufacturer do?

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Will this finter be low in the engine bay? Kinda behind and below the headlight?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #510
Will this finter be low in the engine bay? Kinda behind and below the headlight?

the bottom of the filter is close to where the bottom of the airbox sits
I'll have installed pics up tonight

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
the bottom of the filter is close to where the bottom of the airbox sits
I'll have installed pics up tonight
Looking forward to those pics. Was going to pick up a ramair the end of February. Not so sure now [emoji848]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #512
Looking forward to those pics. Was going to pick up a ramair the end of February. Not so sure now [emoji848]

this may help
The RAMAIR intake is discontinued
We have 1 kit left in stock then that's all folks
Our intake is similar that it points the filter down. The mounting is different as is the filter arrangements since the RAMAIR has a permanently mounted filter.
Pipe size is identical
RAMAIR has a heat shield, our does not.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #514
BC Racing coilovers "finally" on the site , standard and extreme low options, Swift spring options too!
whew, not sure why I waited to bring in BC's :oops:

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #517
Now get some wheels from UK too please.Maybe you can help us with not paying more in shipping then the wheels itself lol
Is Whoosh intending to release a catback of there own for these cars?
yes
2.75", flanged connections, muffler and tip details are going to be released when we post the kit for sale

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Now get some wheels from UK too please.Maybe you can help us with not paying more in shipping then the wheels itself lol
...or having to pay 3 times plus the co$t of Dekagrams for certain ones (which are also one inch narrower than, and 3+ pounds heavier than the Konigs, as well as NOT being Flow Formed) which are ridiculously GOUGED by the North American distributors for Speedline. [mad]