Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Wheels and Tires

I finally pulled the trigger on the Sparco Terra wheels wrapped in BFG Comp2s. I think they look fantastic and so far the grip from the BFGs is phenomenal. I've been a die hard Bridgestone fan since before I even worked for the company, but BFG may have won me over. But apparently all my photo's file sizes are to large to attach to this thread, which is unfortunate. Unless someone can tell me a way around this.

You can upload to imgur and link them that way. I got the same wheels in bronze and the bfg comp 2 as.

Thought I'd need hub rings but apparently they are hubcentric! :).

Spaceman_Spiff

I do not know how to do that, I am terrible with computers.

Mine are bronze to, I love it.
Sorry, sometimes folks get insulted if one assumes such a thing ;)

Typically, the program that your computer uses to open the image will have some sort of resizing option. Save it as a smaller file and try re-attaching that one.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
If you are a big Bridgestone fan, the Firestone Indy 500 is their answer to the BFG SC2. Arguably the better tire in nearly every way except availability.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

OP
R
Thread Starter #11
The Firehawk Indy 500s are good tires, no doubt. I've worked for Bridgestone for a long time and have been a fan of their products. One of the best sets of tires I have ran on this car was the RE760s. The scarcity of the Indies excluded them as an option but my friend has them on his Audi A3 and likes them a lot.

Waterfan

If you are a big Bridgestone fan, the Firestone Indy 500 is their answer to the BFG SC2. Arguably the better tire in nearly every way except availability.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
+1

I went 205/45-16 RE760 (which are excellent) due to unavailablity of Indys.