Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb Shift Knob

Trader history for Ripp91 (0)

These are super comfortable and really enhance the shifting experience, for anyone interested. GLWS!

In my experience, a spherical or egg shaped shift knob not only feels better in my hand, but also is more forgiving to varying hand positions. Basically stock knobs are designed to be held one particular way. If you don't hold it that way, it isn't comfortable. A knob like this can be held in many ways while being comfortable. All that being said, it comes down to preference. But for me personally it was one of the easiest mods I've done that changed how I drove the car for the better.

OP
R
Thread Starter #6
Yeah it felt great in your hand. But it was just way to light especially for being an aftermarket knob. It felt lighter then the stock knob. That's my only reason for selling it.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I agree that the Cobb is way too light...lighter than even the oem knob. But it still feels better than oem overall. I'll likely hold on to mine until I can get another...currently eyeballing some wc lathewerks knobs.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I agree that the Cobb is way too light...lighter than even the oem knob. But it still feels better than oem overall. I'll likely hold on to mine until I can get another...currently eyeballing some wc lathewerks knobs.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
I have the Boomba Shift knob...I think it works just fine....I don't notice any difference except for shape between it and the stock shift knob.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk