Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

Yeah, silver or the Performance Blue were my first choices for this car, but Ford, in their infinite wisdom did not offer them the year I bought this thing new. [:(]
Especially since it seems that magnetic is the overwhelming MOST common color now, as much as I still like it's looks. [wink]
Yeah I don't mind the black on my car. Just sucks to keep clean. I definitely would have prefered the pearl white but I couldn't justify spending the extra cash for a new one seeing how they are depreciating. Picked mine up almost a year ago with 32k on it. I also like being able to add almost any accent color to black I could want haha

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I cannot find the post about the ebay ST (or even Ford) stickers to fit into the Dekagram center caps now.

Anyone have it's whereabouts, or even the actual address for them on hand??

Dpro

6000 Post Club
What size tire is this? Have you run any other 200tw tires? I’m wondering how they perform when compared to the competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe he is running the same setup I am running 205/45 RS Pro. They have a section width of 8.2 and a tread width of 7.5 so they are more like a 210 hell there even some 215‘s that run narrower. Lol

Erick_V

What size tire is this? Have you run any other 200tw tires? I’m wondering how they perform when compared to the competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dpro is correct. 205/45. I’ve also ran Azenis 615k and Federal RSR (140tw) on this car. I honestly like the RS-Pro the most so far. The grip is there once they get warmed up and when I ran into understeer at autocross it was my fault, not the tires. The Falkens were too soft, the RSR’s were too hard. They do have some road noise but not as bad as the RSR. I honestly think my Dekagrams/RS-Pro setup rides better than my OEM/Indy 500 setup. However, I haven’t driven in the rain though, so I can’t give you any info on that. For $110 a tire (through Phil’s Tires) they exceed my expectations. I would happily buy them again

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Thanks! 225/45/16 Direzza Z3s on stock suspension

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Are the Z3s fairly quiet on the highway, or at speeds over 30 MPH??
I cannot decide which one of the few 225/45s out there to use for my second set of Dekagrams.

I might even go crazy and go for the 100 tread wear, gumball, shrapnel magnet, R888Rs (given how they are one of the least $$$$ of all of them, but yes they will wear at a speed of light rate), but I suspect that those will scream even louder than the RS-RRs on my 1.2s. [:(]

I cannot decide which one of the few 225/45s out there to use for my second set of Dekagrams.

I might even go crazy and go for the 100 tread wear, gumball, shrapnel magnet, R888Rs (given how they are one of the least $$$$ of all of them, but yes they will wear at a speed of light rate), but I suspect that those will scream even louder than the RS-RRs on my 1.2s. [:(]
I will have to let ya know. Haven't driven much on them yet because I have a .5 mile drive to work. From the little drive I did they were pretty quiet up to about 50. Haven't had them past that yet lol. But on side streets they did throw a lot of loose crap around. There wasn't noticable rock noise on main roads. I am sure it will get better as the salt and debris gets off the side roads.

Rushed home last night to snap some shots before the sun went down. Swift springs, Koni orange, bfg sc2 205-45-16.

Car is super dirty right now...
The swift/koni setup makes the wheelgap disappear. Looks great. I’m on stock suspension and that’s my only complaint with the delay/SC2 setup... gotta wait till I get back to SoCal to throw on the coil overs.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
View attachment 28354

Clean car + sun = FIESTA!

Performance blue with bronze...
I so love Performace Blue I considered buying one used to get it. Though everywhere there was a used one at the time it either had too many miles or they wanted too much for it at dealers. I wound up buying a new Orange Spice instead. Black Dekagrams!

Question about the big brake fitment. (I searched the 60+ pages, but I did not see any posts on it.)
Would these fit over the Gold Coast Automotive BBK? They use the stock calipers, but have a 323mm rotor so I'm hoping they do.
Thanks in advance!

Negi

Rushed home last night to snap some shots before the sun went down. Swift springs, Koni orange, bfg sc2 205-45-16.

Car is super dirty right now...

View attachment 28317 View attachment 28319 View attachment 28320 View attachment 28318
Hey Brother,did you use the Oem top mounts and stuff from the stock struts or get extra set from Tasca or Rockauto.Reason I ask is I have koni yellow and swift spring in the garage and wanted to keep the stock suspension intact.

Hey Brother,did you use the Oem top mounts and stuff from the stock struts or get extra set from Tasca or Rockauto.Reason I ask is I have koni yellow and swift spring in the garage and wanted to keep the stock suspension intact.
I was a little too excited to get them on and was unprepared so I ended up renting a spring compressor to remove and transfer the stock stuff over to the new struts. I should have ordered new top mounts, boot and rubber pads but they all were in good shape so it wasn't a huge deal. If I had to do it again I'd probably just run down to the dealership or order new stuff online. I know if I start hearing it squeak or anything like that I'm going to have to take it all apart and replace those items. Do it now so you don't have to worry about it.

I have a 2015 with 48,500 miles so depending on the age/mileage of the Fiesta you might be fine.

Joe

Update! They are pretty quiet. I couldn't notice any tire noise over my resonator and muffler delete [emoji2369]. They grip great! Found a pretty twisty on ramp and it was a fun time haha