Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

I was hesitant to pull the trigger on these, due to tires being bald. I ordered last night and this is the response I got this morning, "I regret to inform you that the wheels you selected are out of stock. The ETA is 3 weeks and the backorders are filling up fast. If we don’t place the backorder now then we won’t be able to get any until the next round in possibly 3 months" if you want these, I'd look at getting them ordered soon.

Look at post #133 of this thread
Believe it or not, I did skim through this entire thread! Missed it =) Thank you! If I can get over these matte black wheels on my already black car with black tinted windows, I'll pull the trigger. I don't like murdered out cars anymore - maybe I'm maturing?

Believe it or not, I did skim through this entire thread! Missed it =) Thank you! If I can get over these matte black wheels on my already black car with black tinted windows, I'll pull the trigger. I don't like murdered out cars anymore - maybe I'm maturing?
I feel the same way. I contacted Konig about it and they said they have no plans to offer any other color.

DaveG99

Im the opposite. Always wanted a blacked out car and I love it

A7xogg

This sucks cause i dont order stuff thats not in stock(had some really bad past experiences), so looks like im waiting

This sucks cause i dont order stuff thats not in stock(had some really bad past experiences), so looks like im waiting
I hear ya on that. Definitely why I waited so long to place mine. There are more and more sites at least showing that they intend to have them. I'm sure if you are quick enough, you'll be able to find them. Everyone on this site seem to only use the one vendor.

A7xogg

I hear ya on that. Definitely why I waited so long to place mine. There are more and more sites at least showing that they intend to have them. I'm sure if you are quick enough, you'll be able to find them. Everyone on this site seem to only use the one vendor.
Has anyone seen how the holes for the lugs are drilled out so i can order the right lug nuts? i Cannot seem to find it

I couldn't find an actual answer specific to the dekagrams, but here is the FAQ from Konig. I'll probably shoot them an email next week to verify.
"A: We recommend using a spline drive, tuner diameter, conical seat lug nuts / bolts (if applicable). Some of our wheels may be drilled to accept a Acorn sized lug nut however, the spline drive hardware mentioned above will work in both single and dual drilled wheels, it has a smaller diameter that comes with a key which helps prevent scratching on installation, and is a small security measure from theft."

A7xogg

I couldn't find an actual answer specific to the dekagrams, but here is the FAQ from Konig. I'll probably shoot them an email next week to verify.
"A: We recommend using a spline drive, tuner diameter, conical seat lug nuts / bolts (if applicable). Some of our wheels may be drilled to accept a Acorn sized lug nut however, the spline drive hardware mentioned above will work in both single and dual drilled wheels, it has a smaller diameter that comes with a key which helps prevent scratching on installation, and is a small security measure from theft."
Sweet. Thanks

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I don't like/trust the 'spline drives', and I just go with a 17mm hex lug nut instead of a 19mm (like our OEM/factory is), and make sure that I carry a 17MM socket and breaker bar for the spare if ever needed. ;)

DaveG99

I called performance plus tire and they dont even know the exact date these are going to be in stock. He said they MIGHT be there at the end of march. I need a new set of tires installed on my car by April 6th for an event so I may just get another set of tires for my stock wheels. My current indy 500's dont have enough grip for what I need to do on April 6th. I may just get a set of stock bridgestones for the event and then order the wheels and new tires later on once they are in stock.

any idea if the gorilla lug nuts will work? I just ordered a pair of these. Also, what hubcentric rings should we order? This is my first time buying aftermarket wheels so I'm not sure what else I need. I already ordered the sport comp 2's in 205/45/16.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001O0AMZS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I called performance plus tire and they dont even know the exact date these are going to be in stock. He said they MIGHT be there at the end of march. I need a new set of tires installed on my car by April 6th for an event so I may just get another set of tires for my stock wheels. My current indy 500's dont have enough grip for what I need to do on April 6th. I may just get a set of stock bridgestones for the event and then order the wheels and new tires later on once they are in stock.
for what it's worth, I called knoig directly and they were able to pull up my name and order, even though I ordered through performanceplustire. They were the ones that quoted me early to mid march. I believe Konig will be shipping them to me directly, since they had all of my information.

It appears that those lug nuts should fit without issues. I was going to run those as well, but I'm still undecided if I feel comfortable with spline vs a hex nut. The hub centric rings you'll need will be 73.1 to 63.4. I'm new to aftermarket wheels as well, but this is the research I've done.

UPDATE:

I've been in contact with Konig over the past week regarding orders for the Dekagram 16x8 4x108. They confirmed with me today, that all current orders at performanceplustire have been allocated appropriately, and all of those will be filled with the first shipment. The shipment is scheduled to arrive at performanceplustire from Konig on March 5th. At that point, the wheels will be shipped to us, the customers.

So, good news for all of us that have already ordered! We should have the wheels at our doors by the middle of the month. I already have my tires waiting to be mounted, and my new lug nuts ready. Only thing I have to order is the hubcentric rings. Can anyone send me a link to good ones that won't melt? I heard bad things about the plastic ones.

UPDATE:

I've been in contact with Konig over the past week regarding orders for the Dekagram 16x8 4x108. They confirmed with me today, that all current orders at performanceplustire have been allocated appropriately, and all of those will be filled with the first shipment. The shipment is scheduled to arrive at performanceplustire from Konig on March 5th. At that point, the wheels will be shipped to us, the customers.

So, good news for all of us that have already ordered! We should have the wheels at our doors by the middle of the month. I already have my tires waiting to be mounted, and my new lug nuts ready. Only thing I have to order is the hubcentric rings. Can anyone send me a link to good ones that won't melt? I heard bad things about the plastic ones.
You want to buy Aluminum ones. Amazon has some here vvv
https://www.amazon.com/73-1mm-Circuit-Performance-Aluminum-Centric/dp/B01JN0MW1W

Following and very interested to see how these look on the car. I see they offer the 17x8 in 4x100 so I'm definitely keeping an eye on them!